Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Sana's POV (finally HAHAHA)

"Yah! Unnie! Why are you crying?!" I heard Jinyoung oppa shouted but I didn't mind them and continue eating.

"Shut up! I'm not crying!" Eunha said, I lool at her and saw her eyes are so red. I put my spoon and fork down and stand up. I went to her and pull her outside the house.

"Yah! Why are you pulling me?!" Eunha shouted, we stop at the backyard. I look at her, she was about to say something but I kiss her lips, she push me hard but I didn't fall to the ground.

"I love you" I said.

"What?" She asked and look at me with a shock expression.

"I said I love you" I said again.

"Stop playing with my heart. I know that Mina is the one you love" she said again. I look at her with my serious face.

"I love you! I love you so fvcking much! Why can't you believe me?!" I shouted at her but her expression didn't change.

"You're asking me why can't I believe you? Because you rejected me. Only God knows how many times you rejected me!" She said. I can't answer her back because she's right. I rejected her whenever she confesses her love for me. I even rejected her wish to date me when she graduated.

"When Mina confessed to you, why didn't you reject her? Am I that hard to be with? Is it hard for you to love me back?" She asked me, I look at the ground and my tears begin to fall.

"I love you Eunha. It's just..." I said and look at her while my tears are still falling from my eyes.

"It's just what?" She asked.

"I rejected you for only God knows how many times because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're mother always threat me" I said and I saw her hands form into a fist.

"What the fvck?!"

"She always told me that she wants you to marry a man not a girl" I continued and my tears begin to fall again. She went to me and wipe my tears off

"I love you too Sana" Eunha said and kiss me in my lips. I kiss her back and wrap my hands around her neck. We parted apart to catch our breath, Eunha put her forehead on my forehead.

"What about Mina? She'll be hurt" Eunha said.

"Who's gonna be hurt?" Eunha and I push each other when we heard Mina's voice. We look at Mina and we also saw the others  eating some popcorn.

"You" Eunha answer Mina but Mina just laugh at her.

"Yah! Are you really a crazy penguin?" I asked but she just glare at me so I remain silent.

"I'm not hurt. I know that Sana loves you when we dated" Mina said and throw a peice of popcorn at me.

Eunha's POV.

We are all in dad's theater room and we are all watching a movie except for my Sana that is now sleeping between my legs.

I still can't believe that Sana is my girlfriend now. I just watch her sleep until the movie ended. Jeongyeon and her friends are all asleep, I didn't wake them up and put all of them a blanket. I carry Sana to my room and put her to my bed. I was about to get us some blanket when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist.

"Don't leave me. I'm scared" Sana said with her sleepy voice. I turn around and look at her.

"I'll just get us some blanket. Go back to sleep, I'll be back" I said and slowly put her to bed again and kiss her forehead. I went to the room where all the blankets and get one. I go back to my room and saw Sana hugging my favorite stuffed toy. I went beside her and hug her tight.

"Goodnight my hamster" I said before I close my eyes and go to sleep

No One's POV.

"Have you found them?" The girl asked one of her workers.

"They are staying at a house. But the house is way too far. I also heard that the man are planning to move to other country with them" her worker said and bowed to her before leaving.

"You're not leaving Korea. I'll make sure that all of you will die"

-------

It's SanHa's chapter!! I made this Sana and Eunha's chapter because they are so cute and I really ship the two of them. Enjoy reading. Also, feel free to comment if you guys have some idea for the next chapter.

(Guys, please pray for me. Tomorrow is our final exam but I didn't study 😭😭😭)