Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jihyo's POV

"They'll leave Korea this Saturday" I said to Jeongyeon's mom. She look at me and drink her coffee

"Do everything you can. We can't let them leave Korea" aunt said and I just nod at her. I leave her room and went to Jeongyeon's room.

I was about to go to the bathroom to take a bath when my phone rings. I took my phone at the table and saw her calling so I answered it

"Are you okay?" The caller asked me as soon as I answered it.

"Yeah. I think she haven't found out yet" I said and sit at the bed. I feel my tears are falling one by one in my eyes.

"Jeongyeon-ah, i'm scared" I said while stoping myself to cry louder.

"Jihyo-ah! Don't cry please?" I heard Mina said from the background. I smile as soon as I heard her voice.

"Nae, I won't cry pengu" I said and wipe my tears.

"Jihyo-ah, leave that house as soon as possible. We'll leave this Saturday" Jeongyeon said and hang up the call. I went to my closet and pack all my things. I'll leave this house tonight.

Jeongyeon and Mina are my friends since we are in junior highschool. We became friends because they always protect me from the students that are bullying me. Jeongyeon also know that I really love Mina since the first time I saw her.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Dad..." I said as soon as I opened dad's office.

"What is it?" He asked and I went inside his office

"You know Jihyo, right?" I ask him and he look at me.

"Yes, why?" He answered.

"Jihyo is one of my friend and she is coming here tonight. Is it okay with you?" I ask and he just smile and nod at me. I thank him and went back to my bunny.

"Explain" Nayeon said when I entered our room

"Explain what?" I ask her and went infront of her.

"Why are you talking with Jihyo earlier?" She ask and glare at me. I just smile at her. She's so cute when she's jealous.

"Yah! Why are you smiling?!" She shouted and stand infront of me.

"You'll know tonight. Don't be jealous okay?" I said and kiss her forehead. She just pouted so I give her a peck.

"Jeongyeon-ah, Jihyo's here" Mina said. I look at her and I saw how happy she is.

"I thought she'll be here tonight? Why is she so early?" I ask. I hold Nayeon's hand and went downstairs. I saw Jihyo is sitting in the sofa. She quickly hug me as soon as she saw me.

"Jihyo-ah. Stop crying" I said but she's still crying and she hug me tight.

"Yah. Don't hug me. A penguin might kill me" I said and I hear her laugh. I wipe her tears and smile at her.

"Stop flirting Jeongyeon-ah. Your girlfriend's watching you" Mina said. I look at her and smirk.

"Someone's jealous" I whispered at Jihyo's ear before going to Nayeon and hug her from behind

"Mina look so jealous" Nayeon whispered to me.

"I know. They like each other since the first time they met" I said to Nayeon while watching Mina help Jihyo with her bags.

I hope I can protect Jihyo and Nayeon at the same time. I don't want any bad thing happen to them. I love them both so much

----

I'll try to update TWICE! a week since it's now vacation.

Thank you for reading...
Vote and comment 💙