The Return

(Y/N) POV

I walked upstairs into my now sold room. Everything was gone. I looked around, and found my way to the closet. I noticed a strange shoe box that laid in my closet, by itself.

I walked over and picked it up. I opened the lid to the box. My eyes went big. What laid inside was shocking. How do I even have this?

I lifted the VIP badge that Finn had givin me before he left that morning.... in my dream.

On the back of the badge was a sticky note. I read, and then read it again, and once more. "We Happened. -F. W"

I felt a lump in my throat. It burned, as I felt the tears forming at my eyes. I quickly wiped them away, and shoved the badge into my back pocket.

I heard a few taps at my door. "Hey (y/n), we heard you are moving." Marissa said walking in with Justin.

"Yeah, I guess we are." I muttered. Her face was stained with tears. Justin rubbed her shoulder before pulling a bag out.

"Here, we got you this" he said handing me a bag of rolled blunts. "I heard weed was legal in California now" Marissa said laughing. I gave them a half smile.

"I'm going to miss y'all, I promise to visit." I said pulling them into a hug. They hugged back, with more force.

I sighed, and pulled away from the hug. They carried my small bag for me. I got to the car, and got inside.

"Welp, this is it guys. I love y'all so much" I said tears rolling down my face. "We love you too" Justin said, his voice shaky.

"You ready hunny?" My mom asked buckling up. I looked over at her and gave her a gently nod. She smiled softly, and started the car. And with that, we were off.

After about eight hours of driving we decided to stay overnight at a hotel. We checked in the hotel, and got a room. I decided to share a room with my mom. I didn't want to be alone in this unknown place. We walked down the hallway.

"Hey, aren't you Finn Wolfhard's girlfriend?" I heard a girl's voice from behind. I turned around and raised a eyebrow.

"Uh, uhm no she isn't." My mom quickly responded. "But they-" my mom cut the girl off by saying "they have never dated". My mom grabbed my arm gently and we went into the room.

"Uhm, what the hell was that all about?" I asked confused, and scared. I didn't understand any of this.

"Oh, uhm it's nothing sweetie. No go to sleep. We have a busy day of driving tomorrow" she said before walking into the bathroom.

All of this is so strange.

We woke up at 7 am.  We got our things and packed them up very quickly. My mom wanted to make it to California today.

We walked out of the hotel and into the car. I buckled up, and so did my mom. We finally drove off.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I got awaken by a little nudge from my  mom. I groaned as I sat up my chair. "How much longer?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"About five minutes, are you excited!" She asked giving me a simple smile. I sighed a little.

"I don't know, it feels like I've already done all this." I said quietly. I wasn't going to tell my mom anything, unless I have to. I could see her flustered face from the corner of my eye.

I looked out the window. Observing the all so familiar neighborhood. Thoughts started to flood my brain.

I was interrupted by my mom's shriek. "We are here!". I looked at our new house. Suddenly my stomach start to twist and turn. It's the same house from my dream.

Wait, was that even a dream?

I shrugged it off, and hopped out of the car. Bringing my bag with me. I shut the car door and made it to the front stairs with my mom.

She knocked on the white door, and we waited for it to be answered. Which shortly was.

"Hello, hello lovely people come in. Hey (y/n)!" Mary said to me. It was Mary, I couldn't even believe my eyes. But how did she already know my name.

"Uhm, hi Mary. How do you know my name?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She looked flustered.

"Oh, uhm. Your m-mom, y-yeah your mom told me about you" She quickly spat. Tripping over her own words.

"But how do you know my name?" Mary asked curiously. "Oh it's a very long story" I said, as i walked by her, and into the house.

"And mom, you forgot to tell me i have a roommate.... that's a boy." I said not looking back.

"How do you know all of this-" I cut her off by saying "been here, done this". And walked to the stairs.

Mary followed me up the stairs. I pointed to a door "Just guessing this is my room?" She nodded her head.

I walked inside the familiar room. The room where Finn asked me to be his girlfriend. The same room I also lost my virginity in. In my dream....

I walked around and sat my bag on my bed. I looked out the window, and saw the skate park.

"My son should be home in about thirty minutes. I can't wait for y'all two to meet." She said grinning.

"Oh yeah" I said still looking out the window. She shut the door, and left. I decided not to go to the skate park. So I took my shirt off. Leaving me in my sports bra and shorts. I laid down on my bed, and pulled my phone out. I wanted my new "roommate" to come in, and be surprised. I giggled to myself, and scrolled on Instagram.

(A/N) HEY GUYS, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. BEEN BUSY WITH SOFTBALL AND TRACK ALL DAYS OF THE WEEK. I ALSO HAVE STUMBLED UPON A HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK.