Coachella

PART 3 BITCHES

(Y/N) POV

I woke up tiredly. I rubbed my tired eyes before fully taken in the sight around me. The bed covers were spread out everywhere. There were pillow feathers everywhere. It looked like a tornado in here.

"Damn, I thought this shit only happened in movies" I said to myself.

"Hmm?" I heard Wyatt's voice. He came out of the bathroom brushing his teeth. He had a white robe on. What a nerd.

"Nothing, it's just. Look at this place!" I said gesturing towards the mess. He started to laugh.

"Yeah, it was a wild night" He untied his robe, and took it off. He was standing in his boxers. He turned around, and I instantly saw red scratch marks all over his back. I scanned his neck, and saw hickies everywhere.

"Well damn" I whispered. I got up from the bed, pulling the blanket around my body. I started to stumble. A bitch couldn't walk.

"Jesus Christ Wyatt." I said walking towards the bathroom.

"Sorry!" Is all I heard before shutting the door. I dropped the blanket. I looked at my neck. It was covered with hickies. So was my chest, and lower stomach. I sighed, and I grabbed one of the robes. It was comfortable. I started with my makeup. Last day of Coachella, and I'm going out with a bang.

After about an hour and a half. I came out of the bathroom. Covered head to toe with body glitter. Heavy makeup, and my outfit was straight fiya. I opened the door, and strutted out.

 I opened the door, and strutted out

"Wow, you look amazi-" I cut Wyatt off.

"Yeah, I know bitch" I said before walking out of the room. Leaving Wyatt speechless.

"Good afternoon people!" I yelled at the top of the stairs. I came trotting down the stairs.

"You're in a good mood. You look hella fine too boo" Sophia said with a smirk.

"Did you get a good fuck in last night?" Jack said with an eyebrow raised.

"Maybe" i said laughing

"Maybe? Shit, I heard y'all from all the way down here" Jaeden said laughing as well.

I looked at the group in front of me. No Finn.

"Where's Finn?" I asked curiously.

"He's on the phone with Millie" Sophia said looking at her nails.

My heart sank. Why do I feel like this. I need to stop. Right now.

"What are they discussing?" I said clueless.