Jealousy

Part 3 Thotties

(Y/N) POV

We all walked up the everlasting staircase that led to the unbelievably tall water slide.

My stomach was in a knot because of how nervous I was.

"Hey, you alright? Or is little (y/n) scared" Finn said bumping into me playfully. I bumped into the side of the railing, that kept us from falling to our death. I gripped onto the rail, shutting  my eyes.

"F-finn don't t-touch me" I said. I was scared for my life at this moment.

I stayed like this for a few more seconds, before i started walking up the steps again.

We finally reached the top. I regained some of my confidence.

"Okay, who wants to ride with me?" I ask shrugging.

Finn and Wyatt both run to my side.

"I will" they both say in unison. After they both said that, they glared at each other.

"It's fine, I'll just ride by myself" I said looking away from them.

"See what you did" Finn said harshly.

"Just shut up Finn, Jesus Christ" I say while rolling my eyes.

"What, what did I do?" He asks clearly confused

"You treat me like I'm your fucking property" I say, my voice rising.

"But you are, or you were" Finn says back.

"What the hell do you mean?" I say getting angrier.

"(Y/N)! We fucking dated. You need to get that through your thick fucking skull. We dated for six months until that fucking crash!"

"Bro, shut the fuck up. You shouldn't be saying this" Wyatt says budding in.

"I don't care, she needs to know the truth. (Y/N), babygirl, listen to me. We dated, and i loved you with all my heart, and I still do." Finn said, his cheeks were stained with tears.

"Finn, why didn't you tell me this! Why did you make up all of this, and make me think everything was fake, and just a dream?" I ask, my throat growing dry.

"Because I cheated on you!" He cried out.

"You... what?" I said crying.

"I cheated, and I couldn't stand to be with you knowing that I did that to you" He grabbed my hands, but I retrieved them back

I looked at him coldly.

"With who?" I said quietly

"What?" He asked.

"Who the fuck did you cheat on me with!" I said angry.

"Ellie" He said lowly.

"Why Finn? Why would you do this to me? Was I not good enough?" I said backing away from him.

"You were, you were fucking perfect (y/n). While I was on tour, she came to one of my shows, and it happened"

"I need to go!" I sobbed out, while running down the stairs.

"Y/N, wait!" I heard Finn say

"I think you've done quiet enough man" Wyatt says, and heads down the stairs after me.

I ran all the way down the stairs. I didn't care if I was out of breath. I just kept running until I felt someone's hand grab my shoulder.

"Hey, stop!" I heard Wyatts voice say.