Break Downs

(Y/N) POV

Later that night I had just gotten out of the shower. I was in the shower for about an hour. My fingers looked just like raisens.

I through my sleeping clothes on. I let my hair down out of the towel. I started to dry my hair. I grabbed my brush, and brushed my hair. I also brushed my teeth.

"I look like a dead rat" I said giggling to myself. "Oh well" I said before walking out of the bathroom. I came to a halt, and my heart literally exploded.

It was Finn and Millie, kissing. "Oh my god!" I screamed and ran back to the bathroom. I heard footsteps running to the door.

"(Y/N) come out!" I heard Finn say. "Yeah, sweetie. Come out, we are so sorry" Millie said in a soft accent.

I didn't, nor want to come out. My back laid against the door. I wiped the water from my cheeks.

"I think you should go" I heard Finn say quietly. "Okay, I'll text you later" I heard Millie say before her footsteps disappeared.

"She's gone now" I heard Finn say, his voice close to the door. I sighed, and got up from the ground. I washed my face, that was now flushed.

I came out looking down. Finn lifted my chin. "What's wrong sweetie?" Sweetie, what the actual hell.

"What?" I said pushing his hand away. He furrowed his eyebrows. "You don't remember?" He asked, his voice shaking.

"Remember what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He walked away, and over to his bed.

I gave him a confused look, before shrugging it off. I walked over to my own bed. I got under the blanket.

"Goodnight Finn" I muttered before turning off the lamp. I looked over at him. His cheeks had tears on them. Why is he crying?

I decided to leave it alone. And with that, I fell asleep.

Finn's POV

How does she not remember me, us. I let out a long sigh. Our parents can't keep this hidden forever.

I miss her, I miss everything about her. The way her hair smelled. It always smelled like strawberries. I laugh a little, wiping away tears that flooded out of my eyes. I miss the way she gave hugs. I miss her soft lips on mine.

I need her back. Now.

I got up, and walked over to her bed.

"Is this a good idea? Oh fuck it" I said before kneeling beside (y/n). I shook her softly.

"What?" She groaned. Her eyes fluttered open. She finally noticed me, and smiled. But as soon as she noticed my red eyes, her smiled faded.

I pulled (y/n) into a hug. I felt her body tense up, but soon relax. She hugged me back.

I sobbed into her shoulder. "I'm so sorry (y/n), I'm sorry for everything"

She comforted me with shushes and she ran her hands through my hair.

she pulled away from the hug, with a confused look on her face. "what are you sorry for?" she asked softly.

"oh, it's nothing. I just needed a hug" I said before getting up. I walked over to my bed. I threw myself onto it, and crawled under the blanket. 

"Goodnight (y/n)" I whispered quietly.

"Goodnight Finn" I heard her tired voice say.

I finally closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

(A/N) ISSA FILLER CHAPTER. UHM, IDK. I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER. I AM TRYING TO WRITE WHEN I HAVE TIME. WITH SOFTBALL EVERY FREAKING DAY, AND TRACK, AND A TON OF HOMEWORK THAT I HAVE TO CATCH UP ON. JEEESSSUUUUSSS TAKE THE WHEEL.