Extra Chapter (1/2)

Flash Back

Finns POV

"Okay guys, (y/n) going to be here in a hour. I'm going to take her to dinner, while y'all are decorating." I told Jaeden, Sophia, Millie, Sadie, Wyatt, and Jack.

We were at our summer house. I invited (y/n) to come. So she's on her way now.

"Sounds like a plan" Wyatt said, everyone agreeing.

My anxiety was up to the roof. Today needed to be perfect. Absolutely perfect. I was biting my nails, and pacing around.

"Finn calm dow- do y'all remember the plan?" I asked cutting Sophia off. "I was thinking the flower petals and candles will go around the pool, and and, the balloons- Finn! We have this under control" Millie said grabbing my shoulders. I nodded my head, and gulped.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was at the airport, grabbing my luggage, and belongings. Finn called, and said someone was fetching me. He also said we had dinner plans tonight. Its been a good two weeks since he has left the apartment to spend time with his pals. Finn of course invited me along, but I was too busy with work, until now.

I scanned through the airport, until I finally saw a man in a suit, holding up a sign that said "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" . I smiled, and pulled my luggage along.

------------------

In the limo, because Finn is extra, I listened to my music, scrolling through my Instagram. People still made edits of Finn and I, even though we were both twenty four and out of college. Oh well, what are you going to do?

The limo came to a stop, and I pulled out my ear phones. The man opened the door, and I got out. He grabbed my things, and we headed inside .

"knock knock! Guess who's here bitches!" I sung out loud. I heard footsteps running from all directions.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone yelled jumping on me. I fell to the floor, laughing. We all hugged, and stayed like that for a good two minutes.

I got off the ground, and connected eyes with Finn. "Hey baby" I said grabbing him, and pulling him into a proper hug.

"I missed you lover" Finn said while holding my waists, and pulling me into a kiss. I smiled during the kiss, and pulled away.

"Okay guys! You should show her to y'alls room Finn, okay" Wyatt said leaning on my shoulder.

"Okay" I grabbed my bags from the ground where the guy set it. "Finn, where's the room?"

"Follow me" he said, taking my bags from my hands.

3rd Person POV

After Finn showed (Y/N) the room, he had a great plan.

"Hey, Soph, Millie, and Sadie. Can y'all take her out on a girls day, so the boys and I can run a few errands." Finn asked the girls privately.

" Yeah, sure. Don't worry " Sophia replied .

-----------------