Chapter 3

I walked into the training room with Gianna. Alata said some stuff and we went to snares with a district 5 tributes...Katie.

We started talking about stuff like family, small talk, backstories but she popped the question. "Will you be my allies?" SHe asked. I was shocked she was outright bursting it but I nodded, "Me, you and Gianna, so far. I want to ask that Bianca girl." Katie finished. I smiled, "so did we." Gianna said. Katie nodded and left to spear throwing. We studied foods and plants, camouflage, and the day ended.

The next day, we started at spear throwing with Bianca. "Bianca, do you want to ally?" I asked. She gasp, "you want to ally with me. A twelve year old doomed to loose." She questioned. "I have faith in you." I said. She nodded and showed Gianna how to throw a spear properly. Bianca and Katie went to weight lifting while we went archery, which I was horrible at but by the end of the day..I could hit a bullseye. I was still pretty bad.

On the third day, Katie, Bianca, Gianna, and Me all went to knot-tiring and got to know one another. We also went to firestarting and met Connor Stoll, "hi." I outstretched my hand. He took it wearily. We talked a bit and he opened up more. Bianca butted in "do you want to be in our alliance?" Katie shot her a look and Connor said yes. We broke off when me and Gianna went to weight lifting, which I was good at..Gianna not so much. We went to demigod powers and lifted the water, I made the shape of a person..then turned it to ice and punched it.

Then came our final session with the game makers, I went in nervous but I made my plan when I saw the giant water tank. I made about 16 ice warriors, they all charged at me. I grabbed a sword and munvered perfectly, killing them all. I then put the sword down and stared at the shocked game makers. "Y-you are dismissed." Senaeca Crane stuttered - head gamemaker.

That night we sat on the couch beforehand the scores came on. "We allied with Bianca and Katie, Katie is great with plants obviously with her mother being Demeter. Bianca is very good with a bow and arrow too." Gianna said. "You allied with a 12 year old and a 18 year old?" Alphie asked. "And Connor Stoll." We nodded, he laughed, "good luck." He said.

The scores came on before we could tell Alphie what we did though. The Careers always went on first- districts one, two, and eight.- Thalia (9), Zade (10), Clarisse (10), Mark (8), Annabeth (10), Malcom (8). Then hopes picture lit up the screen. 4. Pollux got a 6. Then our turn came.

Alphie was on the edge of his seat. The stylist were nervous and Gianna was fiddling with her nail. "Gianna Sea with a score of..." Ceaser said. "9" cheers erupted on our floor. It quieted down when ceaser flickman said "Perseus Jackson with a score of..." everyone waited in anticipation "12." Everyone cheered.

Katie got an 8, Bianca got a 12, and Connor got a 7. The other hermes tribute got a 7 as well. Most people got below an 8 avgrege.

"Well, Time to train for interviews!" Aplhie squeaked.