Chapter 9

Percy's POV.

I woke up to someone choking me, Bianca and Gianna knocked out...I hope. Katie was fighting someone. Zoë, while Sue was choking me. Katie ran to me and stabbed Sue, I fell and panted. I jumped in front of Katie when an arrow was shot at her. It hit my side. "Percy!" She called. She threw her knife at Zoë, and missed. She took one of Gianna and hit Zoë this time.

Zoë fell, two cannons fired, Sue and Zoë dead. I ran to Bianca and Gianna. Gianna had no pulse. I let tears silently fall as I checked Bianca's. Gone. Both dead, killed in slumber. A parachute appeared again and it had two pieces of cloth. Black and blue. Poseidon and Hades colors. We wrapped them over our friends eyes and put a flower in there hand. THe hovercraft appeared and took them away. I wrapped up my side with my jacket and groaned. I might bleed out.

I hugged Katie and we comforted each other. Her tan skin and brown hair was high in a braid, hanging over her shoulder. "Katie we need to go back to the island."

"But you said it was too dangerou-" I stopped her, "I know what I said but we need to go now, kill anyone on the way. I want to keep you alive, I love you and only you!" I kissed her, she accepted and hugged me while kissing.

We started hiking to the beach on the way we killed Malcom. We got in our old watch tower and looked in the sky.

Piper dead.

Leo dead.

Will dead.

Gianna....free. Not dead..free.

Same with Bianca, not dead but she's free of this horrid arena.

Connor free.

I enlaced my fingers with Katie. She layed down on me and snored in a cute way. A parachute appeared and A pot filled with soup was inside, filled with vegetables and spices. Bread and butter next to it. Spoons and bowls, knifes and plates, water. It was all their. About thirty minutes later, I woke up Katie. It was all still warm. We ate like dogs and Katie watched me as I fell asleep.