Chapter 6

Percy's POV

We rose on platforms, all in the same uniform. A deep blue short sleeve shirt. I wore my token, a leather cord necklace. We waited for the gong to ring. I had on my kaki shorts and my small, thin, white jacket around my waist.

To my left was Will Solace, to my right was the hunter Gal Rhoda. I looked around for my allies and mouth the word 'tree' to Gianna, Bianca, And Conner. They were Young's, they need to hide. Connor was 16 but I haven't see Vote what he could do and I wanted of keep him alive.

To our right was a beach area with an island covered in palm trees, provided shelter I noted. To our left was a mountain range covered in snow. Many people would go there, I knew it. Behind us..woods. Cover for Bianca and Gianna. Tall trees. They could climb well. Let's go!

The gong rung and I sprinted forward, I ran for the bronze sword. I knew Gianna could use a knife as well. I kicked back a Zade and grabbed the sword. Armia, with a knife, charged at me but a arrow shot through her. Zoë.

I grabbed a bag and heard an arrow coming at me. I nicked the bag up and blocked the arrow. I rolled across the grass and grabbed a knife belt, 6 knifes. I saw Katie about to get stabbed and threw a knife. It landed in Harry Erwin's head.

I grabbed Katie's arm and ran to the woods. Gianna was in a bush, she ran to us and we sprinted. Bianca was behind a tree with Connor and they joined us. We ran of and turned to the right. We sat behind some trees, Katie grew bushes that covered us.

"What did you get Katie, Percy" Bianca asked.

"Shh." I said. Katie pulled off two backpacks and emptied them with mine. 3 night vision glasses. Three canteens. Dried beef 9 bags. 5 bags of crackers. 3 sleeping bags. We divided them up, me, Conner, and Katie carry the bags. Two cracker packs in Katie's, two in mine, one in connors. One sleeping bed in each. 3 beef bags in each. One canteen in each. One glasses in each. I took the knifes out of the belt and gave one to Bianca, two the Gianna, one to Connor, one to Katie, and kept one. Katie also grabbed a small gladius, a short Roman sword. She gave it to Bianca, claiming she was bad on sword. I kept mine. That's all we got. We heard 6 cannons so far, we decided to keep moving.

We walked through the forest torwards the beach. "Can you guys swim?" I asked. Bianca and Connor could not. Katie and Gianna swam over while I supported Bianca and Conner as we walked on water. More like ran across though. We hid in the trees and built a fire. "Let's hunt. Me and Bianca can go out." I suggested. "Katie, Connor, Gianna, cut down some wood and we can build a tree house of sorts." They nodded and we went out hunting, "any family?" Bianca asked, "stepdad and mother." I answer, "you?". "My mother is dead, I have a ten year old brother, i make sure he's feed." She's explained. A cannon was heard. We walked back to camp at nightfall and roasted two rabbits. We are some meat and put out the fire. The anthem of Olympia played, faces shown in the sky.

Armia, the other hermes tribute. Dead.

Willia, a Heaphtus tribute, dead.

Both Dionysus tributes, Maya and Castor. Dead.

Xander the Demeter boy, dead.

Harry, The Aphrodite boy killed by gal.

Gal, I don't know how a hunter died this early though.

The faces disappeared and we sat around the trees and rolled out sleeping bags, "I'm Take first watch, Conner you too." I said. Bianca, Gianna, and Katie got in our three sleeping bags and slept.

"You got any family at home rooting you on?" I asked.

"My brother..uh Travis and my mother Maysilee." HE said. "What about you?"

"My step dad Paul and my mother Sally." I explained.

"Cool. What's your favorite color, my is light blue." He said. I laughed, "mines dark blue." I told him.

Later about 4 hours later, we traded with Katie and Gianna. We slept.