Chapter 15

Claduis Templesmiths voice rung over the arena in the morning, "Hello Tributes and welcome to your tenth day in the arena, we have yet one more game Changer! You pick one person -your district or another - and the are your partner. You can both win. That's right Tributes, There is going to be two hunger games victors this year!" I dropped my fork. I shared a look with Katie and we both knew...we had to abandon children. For Love. It seemed heartless but it was for Love. Chris hadn't returned. Hazel was dead. Bianca was dead. Gianna was dead. Now it is tierras responsibility to watch over Fawn.

"Tierra," she turned to me hopeful, maybe thinking I will pick her. "Take care of Fawn. You can have to hut. Goodbye Sis." Her face dropped and I grabbed my belt of knifes, my sword, and my backpack. I left them two canteens. Katie grabbed her backpack and knifes along with the bow and quiver.

Me and Katie began the hike.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked my love.

"Um..we could build another fort..ask sponsors for nails?" She suggested. I shrugged, "I doubt they will give us more." She nodded. "Let's go back to the cave at the bottom of the mountain. The one we saw climbing it before Conner.." she trailed off but I knew what she meant. Before Conner died.

"Let's go. Get food on the way..we gave it all to Tierra And Fawn." I said. She smiled, gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Race ya." I laughed. "Oh your on."

We sprinted across the forest, only stopping to kill a raccoon, squirrel, or maybe even a monster. We grabbed pounds of meat and Katie sadly heat me but we cooked our meat And I stood guard, watching my girlfriend sleep.