Chapter 6

I woke up to see everyone awake. It was morning. "Let's start the tree house." COnnor said. I nodded and we started placing the wood fodation. By the afternoon it was done and we sat on it, looking over the leafs like a watch tower. "Let's build walls and make this a tower and sleeping area," Katie suggested, "sure." I nodded. Suddenly we saw the cornucopia and could make out two figures. Three were swimming this way. They couldn't see us.

"Careers." Gianna said. Suddenly a cannon sounded, I saw the guards at the cornucopia over a girls dead body, I couldn't figure out who she was though.

She was right, on second look you could see Clarisse, Annabeth, and Mark swimming over. In less then three minutes, they were under us. "I wish we knew how he got a twelve!" Clarisse cursed. She knew some colourful Language alright, "Clarisse just be patient, He's a son of Poseidon, he would be stupid enough to go across water and hide here with his little Alliance!" Annabeth said.

I elbowed Gianna and made a throwing mention, telling her to throw her knifes. A got on a tree and started inching down, I hid behind it with my sword, waiting. I heard the knife make contact and a cry of pain. I came out and sliced someone's arm. Annabeths. "Run!" She yelled. "That's wise!" I said. I sliced her dagger out of her hand and closed it under my foot. I held the sword at her throat.she kicked my manhood and ran. Clarisse followed. Mark was on the ground dead, a knife on his skull. A cannon sounded

I grabbed the knife and took Annabeths dagger to the tower. They nodded to me, "one career unarmed, one dead." KAtie said impressed.

"They were right, staying here is dangerous. Most tributes can guess that Poseidon spawn would go to the island. Not everyone can swim but it's still a risk." I say.

Bianca agreed as well. "Ok I guess we gotta go, But to where?" Gianna asked.

"To the mountains. Let's set out tomorrow." KAtie said.

Everyone agreed. Gianna and Connor had first watch. "Zade!" I exclaimed! "What?" KAtie asked. "Zade wasn't guarding or attacking us! he didn't die either. He's probably watching us now!" I said nervous. I grabbed my sword. Zade emerged, he flew forward at us with a sword. "Correct Perseus." He sneered. He cut my arm, he would have hit my neck had I not moved. Bianca grabbed her gladius and cut Zade leg. I mean cut. It was off. We brought the sword down and cut off his leg. Him and his severed leg fell to the ground. Gianna finished him with her knife.

Another tribute dead. A career at that. The cannon sounded. The Athnem played and the Images shown in the sky show Hope, Mark, and Zade.

We ate some jerky and headed off torwards the mountains, moving on low energy but needing to go while they slept.