Deep breath

Zac's POV

"Okay Zac this is going to be easy. Once the big finale dance is over, you're going to stroll up to her and ask her out.Okay? Okay." I say to myself in my dressing room mirror. I'm going to ask her out. I'm going to do. I take a deep breath and put all my worries to the back of my head and leave feeling as confident as ever... Oh who am I kidding I'm still shitting it.

As we finish up I take a big gulp of my water and look about for Zendaya. I cant see her anywhere. She must be in her dressing room.

Zendayas POV

You've avoided him all day Zen, just so you wouldn't embarrass yourself, however you have to say goodbye to him. Okay yeah, a quick goodbye and that's it, you cant possibly make that awkward. I open my door and...

Zac's POV

"Hey Zen." I say as my stomach turns into a zoo.

"Um, Hey Zac." She practically whispers.

"I was just wondering as this is probably the last time I'm going to see you for a while, if you'd like to go out sometime, somewhere other than work?" Please say yes, please say yes.

Zendayas POV

Zac wants to go out with me sometime? Like a... date?

"Like a date?" My mouth blurts out before I can stop it. Why didn't I just say yes.

"Yeah like a date. " He says and smiles. Oh my god. Zac wants to take me out on a date.

"I'd like that." I'd LOVE that.

"Well how about Friday 8o'clock?"

"Fridays fine." Friday 8o'clock is great. I mean he could've said Friday 3am and I still would've said yes.

"Well see you then."

I close my dressing room door and suddenly want to fly up into the clouds and scream with joy. Why did I try to avoid him all day. Maybe he does like me?

Zacs POV

She said yes, see Zac that wasn't that hard. I cant wait until Friday.