Burberry Handbag

Zendayas POV

I struggle as I try to zip up the back of my gorgeous, black body-con dress. I buckle up my black heels and then text Zac telling him that I'm ready with a mirror photo attached.

-Ready babe Xx Your girlfriend-

-God you look amazing I will be there soon

-God you look amazing I will be there soon. Xx Your boyfriend-

I grab my keys and purse and place them both into a large,black, leather,Burberry handbag that I adore with all my heart; and was way too expensive.

Finally the doorbell is rang and I race to open the door. My lips hit Zacs and our passionate kiss turns into a hot make-out session.

Our tongues are disturbed by the one the only Darnell by clearing his throat. We giggle then hop into Zacs cat and head to the club.

The music fills our ears and I feel drunk by it. The boys take a seat in a booth while I go to order us drinks. I order myself a non-alcoholic drink and I order two shots of vodka for the boys.

I place the shots and the coke on the table. "Only two?" Darnell says taking them both as if it were water.

"I'm not going to drink." Zac says placing his arm around my shoulder making me relax at his touch. "Why?" I ask. "Have fun."
"I don't need drink to have fun around you." He says kissing me softly. Thissss mannnn I cant.

I decide to head up onto the dance floor with Darnell while Zac orders us more drinks. I feel two arms wrap around my waist and I assume it's Zac. "Zac is that you?" I ask and I'm return I get a "mhmm."

I dance on him a little bit sliding up and down his body and then decide to turn around. I back away as I realise that it ain't Zac. "What the hell dude." I say as I slap his face.

I see Zac storm over and oh no.