Twitter

Zens Pov

"I had a great time with you." He said, smiling and gave me one last peck before we had to separate. I waved him goodbye as he drove off and returned into my house.

I can't stop thinking about last night. The way he kissed me, hugged me, held me. I love the man more than anything.

Maybe even more than pizza.

I hear my doorbell and It's Darnell. "Hey Darn.."
"WHAT IS THIS!" He screams holding up the front cover of CELEBGOSS, it's a photo of me straddling Zac. I wipe my face and die of embarrassment. Oh paparazzi, I completely forgot the took that photo.

I explain to Darnell how me and Zac are a thing and he gasps when I told him we spent the night together. He has thousands of questions and I answer every single one of them. He then comes back to the paparazzi business and questions on how we are going to deal with it.
"I honestly don't know Darnell. I need to see if Zacs seen it. I will be right back."

I give his number a ring.
["Hey babe."] his hot seductive voice says instantly making me want to fall to the ground. Get it together Coleman.
["Eh um Hey. Look at the front cover of CELEBGOSS."] I say anxiously.
["Are you f***ing kidding?"] he almost shouts. You can hear the anger in his voice and just as I'm about to reply he hangs up.

I pace my sitting room Darnell trying to calm me down. For some reason it feels like he's mad at me. Why would he be I haven't done anything. Except straddle him out in the open? Oh come on he wanted it.

"Zen you should see this." Darnell holds up a tweet from Zac reading.
[Im guessing most of you have seen CELEBGOSS and yes me and Zen are dating] I gasp as it read it aloud.

He's just admitted to the world that we are a thing. And I'm happy about it.
Fav and retweeted.