Chapter 4

"Welcome to Fiji." A greeter said as they gave me and Willow each a lei. "Thank you." We walked away and towards the hotel. "So, how badly did you need this vacation?" "I don't need it, I want it. Too much adventure not enough sleep." I chuckled as we continued to walk towards the hotel. "Your room key." We took our key and as soon as I opened the door Willow ran inside and flopped onto a bed. "Thank god for sleep." She said as I walked towards the window. "Oh no, you've got that look." "I don't have a look. Unless you call this my face." I said getting defensive. "I know you can't keep thinking about danger but, you know what let's go on a cruise of the island. You love all that smart crap." I nodded and continued to look out the window. "Welcome to the island tour. Here you'll experience a high class tour." We walked onto the boat and sat down. "My husband and I along with our daughter are here to guide you on this island Journey." The tour guides talked as we watched the scenery change around us. Then the wind started to pick up. "Something isn't right." I ran to the side of the boat and saw a dark shape under the ocean. "Willow, did you see that?" "You've gotten paranoid." She said shrugging it off. "Perhaps you are sick? Why don't you go down into lower deck with our daughter? Khaleesi?" Their daughter Khaleesi lead me down by the arm into the sick ward. Soon Willow followed me. "You are in grave danger here, you must leave." "Leave what are you talking about?" "A long time ago their was a ancient tribe who worshiped a beast that came from the sea." "So your a satanist." Willow said trying to make sense of what Knaleesi was trying to say. "Call it what you will but my parents are deep worshipers. They believe that the beast is a god but no god will do what it does." "What does it do?" I asked for the full story. "It comes out of the sea and eats any human who is a outsider. All of you terrorists are bound to die and my parents are serving you up on a sliver platter." She picked up a pig and shot it out into the ocean. "What was that for?" "Anyone who causes panic by seeing the beast before feeding time is sent out of there and fed to the sharks. I have saved you both from death." Willow and I shared the "is she on glue" look. "What my parents have done is evil. Please you must tell someone, you must leave and tell everyone. This evil must be stopped." "Khale, my name is Cassie Breeze and this is my friend Willow Scarlet. We might be able to help you but you need to explain what we're up against." Thank goodness." She held up a picture. "A Helicoprion?" "The what in the who's now?" I face palmed. "A Helicoprion. Their kind like a shark mixed with a helicopter. But it's weird, those where suppose to have died out a long time ago." "It doesn't matter what my parents have been doing is wrong, this must be stopped." "Khale, I want you to walk up there and talk to your parents as you normally would once you pushed the 'sick' out into the ocean. While we come up with a plan." She nodded and left the room. "We don't have the Tardis here how are we suppose to fight?" "That's what I'm thinking. What about those emergency teleport bracelets?" "They broke when we fought those Cybermen." "Ri-ight." I said still trying to devise a plan. "And this is not nearly a good enough weapon to use." She said holding up a large gun. "Where did you get that?" "I always have one with me, what did you think the backpack was for?" She asked pointing to her blue backpack. "I don't know." I reached inside and found a fridge. "What the heck?" "It's a negative space bag. It's bigger on the inside." "Obviously." I reached inside and pulled out a gun. "Let's take the deck and see what happens." We walked onto the deck and found all the passengers missing. "Woah they take ship murder seriously." "It's not murder. It's sacrifice, the ocean god demands sacrifice and we-his faithful servants- must provide it to him." I pointed the gun at the. while Willow bound their hands using rope. "Where's our daughter?" "Here dad." Khaleesi walked out towards us. "Khaleesi, I know this is very difficult for you but I'd like you to help us." She nodded. "I'll help in away way I can." "You and I are going scuba diving to see this 'beast'." Her eyes widened. "Your crazy." "I wish. Willow will stay here and keep your parents under wraps while we try to reason with this fish." We walked into the lower deck and changed into scuba gear and a wetsuit. I grabbed a translator from Willow's backpack and ran to the side of the deck. "Willow, if they try anything shoot on the spot." "Khaleesi don't do this to us." The mom pleaded but Khaleesi dove into the water instead of listening to her. I soon followed and swam around. Pretty quickly I saw the beast but it didn't attack. Instead it stared at me. "Cassie do you know what it's saying?" "It doesn't want to hurt us, it doesn't want to kill. But we are the only food it gets. Your parents are evil and cruel people for keeping this creature here." The shark nodded and looked over at Khaleesi. "It sees you have a good heart." I pulled out a shrink ray and handed it to her. "It wants you to end it." "What?!" She exclaimed. "It doesn't want go have to suffer anymore." She picked up the gun, aimed and fired. I picked up the small Helicoprion which was the size of a goldfish and put it into a plastic bag full of water. "Let's go." "Wait I didn't kill it?" I stared at her. "I would never let anyone kill just main or seriously injure." We climbed back onto the boat and Khale drove it back to the shore. The crimes of the parents where reported and they were sent to jail. "So Khale where are you going to go from here?" "I guess to my aunts. What about you two and your funny weapons?" Willow and I shared a look. "You know you could come with us." "Really?" "Yeah we travel the world, fight bad guys and see all kinds of cool things." "On one condition." I sighed. "What is it?" "I get to use a real gun." She smirked as she and Willow fist pumped. "Great now I have two of you." We walked towards our "boat" and as soon as the door opened Khale was confused. "What kind of boat is this?" "It's not a boat. It's a Tardis." "Tardis?" I face palmed. "I explain this to you quickly. This is a time traveling machine, we are Time lords and use these machines to save the world. "Cool! Is there any others?" "Me, Willow, The doctor." She looked like I had slapped her in the face. "The doctor?" "Most time lords have titles but instead we have names." "Well Khale wanna be our first companion?" She looked back at the door then towards us. "I'm in!"