Chapter 8

When I woke up again I was in some sort of underground base. "Hello? Anyone there?" Then the lights turned on and standing before me was a man. Hello there Cassiopeia." "Uh hi." I waved as the guy started to circle around me. "She's got my eyes and Rani's hair. She's a bit skinny for a 613 year old but she's tall enough." "Um excuse me uh master was it? I'm not sure where I am so if you could tell me how to get back with my friends that would be great." They laughed. "You can't hide from your past forever Cassiopeia." "Past?" The Master grinned. "Tell me Cassie what are the titles of your parents?" "The astronomer and the scientist, why?" He laughed again. "I can't believe they gave my daughter to humans and then lied about who her parents are. Pitiful scum." Daughter? "What do you mean by lied?" Master walked over to me. "A long time ago me and The Rani decided we needed an heir, a successor if you will." "So when Rani regenerated i held her hand and so part of her regeneration turned into a child." "So she's mortal then?" The Master shook his finger as if to tell me to listen. "We raised that child until that idiot doctor stole her away from us and soon she was sent away to live on earth with Willdromeda." "Willdromeda, you mean...." Master grinned. "It's time we finally became acquainted daughter." I was speechless. "The doctor said that you were evil and not to be trusted." "Oh please, what does he know about family? Besides your the heir to your mother's throne." "Wait, hold on a second." I said stopping him." You mean to tell me that two of the evilest time lords are not only my parents but ones a Queen?" "Precisely." This would make a great MTV sitcom. "But think about it. Why would someone lie to you about your parents if he didn't want you to be happy with us?" I but my lip. "About this heir thing, what exactly do I have to do?" "Stay here on Gallifrey, don't wander around too much because not everyone on this planet trusts us in fact most hate us." "And once all this is done you have to get married to continue to family bloodline." My jaw dropped. "Excuse me?!" The Master sighed impatiently. "It's just to continue the family. You know we want what's best for you and your at the perfect age of marriage to. So please, try your best to daddy happy." The Master hugged and I was shown the way out of the underground chamber. "What happened to mom?" "Dead as a door nail, no hurry up. I'm sure you'll make me proud." I left and couldn't wrap my head around the hole situation. But when I saw Willow again I couldn't look at her or Khale. "What's the matter?" "I met my dad." "Really? He's alive?" She was somewhat excited for me. "Willow, I want you and Khale to leave." She was confused. "What do you mean leave?" "My father is the master and if he finds you, he'll kill you so please just go." "You can't be-." "I said go!" I exploded. "Alright. We will, come on Khale." They walked towards the Tardis and a shiver came over me. I ran back into the underground base. "Dad!" "Yes Cassiopeia?" "Let's just get this wedding over with." Dad smirked. "I thought you'd never ask." He snapped his fingers and a man appeared before us. "We'll do this nice and quick." He pulled out a piece if cloth and began to wrap it around our hands. "I consent and gladly give." But before the other person present could say it the door was busted down. "Ex-ter-mine-ate!" Pepper yelled out as she rolled into the room. "Aw how cute." "Say that again you punk." I heard a familiar voice call out. Standing before us was Willow and Khale. "And what are you gonna do about it? All he has to say is a few words." "Try again Master." He turned and was disgusted. "Doctor." "Now Master, I believe you owe an apology to this girl and de activate your robot." He sighed and pressed a button making the man with the other end of the fabric tied fall down. "He lied?" "Yes I tried to turn you against your friends and make you a weapon. Boo hoo, but what you didn't count on was this." He disappeared and we didn't see him again. "That's the difference between me and him. I always tell the truth." The doctor explained as he un tied the rope around my hand. "Willow you came back for me?" "Of course I did! I ain't letting you get married with some weirdo you don't even know." "But I thought you would be mad at me." I admitted. "I can't stay mad at the girl who makes me food and you do take care of Peps." She said picking up the Dalek. "Although I don't agree with your methods I thank you for letting me return to my home planet. I'll see you four later." The doctor walked into his Tardis and quickly left. "Willow, Khale, Pepper how can I ever repay you?" They looked at each other and turned back to me. "Get back in the kitchen woman!" They said shoving me into our Tardis. "Alright, alright." I said chuckling. "Cassie, I want you to know something. No matter what happens to you, Khale, Pepper or anyone I will not go down without a fight unless there's free food." I chuckled. "Of course Willow, of course." "Cassie, for what you did. It was not only stupid but brave." "Thanks Khale." She grinned and sat down at the dinner table. "Pepper wants food!" I gave her a cupcake and she wheeled around with it, happy as can be. "So now what?" "We do what we always do. Eat food and be awesome." I held up my glass of milk. "To adventure!" We made a toast and no matter what happens I will never leave my friends ever again.