We're Back

We're Back

The two were inside a ship, Boboiboy staying at the main deck as they'd managed to stay in orbit for five days. Boboiboy looked towards Jasper, giving a grateful smile, saying, "Thank you for coming back for us, Jasper." The boy looked at him with a reassured gaze. "You helped me escape. I can never repay you for that." Jasper said as Fang patted his back as he'd return from checking their prisoners. "We'll be by the station–" He slightly groaned as he held his stomach, blood forming beneath where his hand was, "Fang!" "I'll be fine... but this wound isn't doing any good." He uttered as they let him sit on a nearby chair. "Let's get to the station fast." Boboiboy said as he knew the latter sustained more serious injuries than he did.

Docking at the station, they were greeted by alarmed staff. "A-Admiral Fang?!" One alien said as the rest realized their presence, saluting as they approached them, "We need some cages, we have captives inside the ship." Boboiboy said as some nodded, rushing to fetch a transporter, others went towards them with concern, saying, "Sir, your injuries." "We'll manage them later. Are the Admirals in?" Fang asked as the rest nodded, making their way to the Fleets' office.

In mere moments, they were seated across Ciciko who'd scolded them, Tarung giving them a concerned gaze. "You handled this mission dangerously. I'm glad to see you returned alive, but this could've gone worse." Ciciko stated as the two nodded, "Sorry, sir. I tried to keep the plan going." Boboiboy said as Fang let out a sigh. "We didn't intend to go AWOL this long. But we'd retrieved the mastermind of the whole ordeal." "That is something I commend you for. I hope in the future, however, you take your mortality in mind." The two gave sheepish grins to them, the two admirals looking at one another before forming a mischievous grin, Tarung saying, "Now... for your punishment." The two felt scared as they unconsciously tapped their feet. 'Yup, we are dying.' The two younger admirals thought.

Boboiboy went towards the station's cafeteria, seeing Yaya at a table with a female mop-alien. He approached her, waving as her eyes widened, making the alien across her turn behind her, saluting as he gave her a nod, "Hi, you must be new? Sorry but I need to talk to Commodore Yaya." "Oh, it's okay sir. Glad to have you back." She said, nodding before leaving as Boboiboy accommodated the seat across her, seeing her stare at him with an unreadable expression. Her hand lifted and gave a karate chop onto his head, making him wince as she exclaimed, "Y-You idiot!" He held her hand, looking up to see her redden nose and glossy eyes, "I warned you... I told you to come back..." She let out a breath, hiding her eyes behind her free hand, "I got really scared by that..." She whimpered, tears falling.

Gently holding her cheek, she removed her hand on her eyes, seeing his worried gaze. "I'm sorry. I just needed to make sure they wouldn't hurt you all again..." He leaned back, holding onto her hand, making her wipe some tears away. "Next time... please try to be careful..." "Yeah... I promise." She leaned over, planting a kiss on his lips, he froze in shock, letting her lean back with a pout. "I'm going to work." "Wha..." He uttered as she floated away, leaving him as people were staring at him, making him swallow the lump in his throat, blushing as he took his cap, hiding his face with the bill, embarrassed.

Ying was sat by Fang, both in the infirmary, silent as she was unable to utter any words. He looked at his lap, drawing circles with his fingers on the sheets. He'd returned to the clinic after coughing up some blood on the way to see Ying, leading to their current predicament. "Why..." His ears perked up at her words, glancing to the side as he saw her fiddling with her thumb. "I. i just tried to make sure everyone got out safely. I'm sorry, I hadn't realized how much I could've hurt you. Yi." She turned to him, pressing her lips together, "At least tell me... next time you'll give me a heads up. A goodbye before... before something like that." "Yi–" "Please." He saw the desperation in her eyes, making him nod. "I will... promise." She smiled, reaching for his hand as he gave it to her.

"Break that promise, I break a limb and give you a black eye, got it?" He chuckled, scooting closer as she lightly squeezed his hand, making him smile. "Yes, ma'am." He uttered before leaning close to plant a kiss on her forehead, hearing gasps by the side, making him move back to see the two nurses turn away. Ying puffed her cheeks, looking at him with fawn eyes, making him shrug.

To Be Continued...