A Troublesome Talk!

A Troublesome Talk

As night fell, the groups settled into their rooms, Ying sharing a room with Fang as Gopal settled in his own room. Ying came out of her shower to see that Fang wasn't back, making her concerned as she changed into some pajama's, moving out to the hall. She saw the lights at the kitchen on, moving towards it with caution, peering in to see an empty area, confusing her. As she turned, she nearly jumped as Fang was now standing before her. "Hi, Lǎopó(wifey)" Her ears flared out, blushing at the words, "what are you sneaking around here for? I thought you'd rest for tomorrow's mission." He added.

She puffed her cheeks, holding onto the wall and avoiding his gaze, "I was just... looking for you. You have a record of running off and doing your own thing, y'know." she said, peering to the side as he stifled a laugh, looking at her as she faced him, letting him pull up a small can of beer. "I was relieving my migraine." "With beer?" "I'm not exactly human, aren't I?" She smiled as he held her hand, leading her to seat out in the balcony, watching the lights of the buildings glimmer on and off, the roads providing enough noise for their night.

Ying gave a glance towards him, seeing him observe the view, her hand unconsciously reaching for his hand, making him look back towards her. "You... won't leave so suddenly, right?" Fang saw the worry in her eyes, recalling the time he went AWOL during his mission in order to fool the enemy. His lips formed a smile, "I won't. Never, especially with you." He said, leaning close and planting a kiss on her cheek, making her rest her head on his shoulder.

As they went out to the police station, Gopal drove with Fang as a passenger, the rest at the back. "So we are going to the station, why?" Gopal asked as he focused his eyes on the road. Fang sighed, saying, "Because some of the guys they caught last time with Ms. Rachel are still held there. If we can question them, it makes things easier." "It was already troubling to talk to some of the deadbeats over there." Boboiboy uttered as the rest felt exhausted by the thought.

With Gopal left to park the car, the four went into the reception, getting redirected to a specific area. Boboiboy led their way to the holding cells when a cop stopped them, looking a bit cocky, "Hey, so why are teens playing around here?" Fang frowned at the words as Boboiboy became irritated, the rest seeing him seeth. "Actually," the cap wearing male fetched something from his pockets, showing it to the cop who turned white. "T-TAPOPS–" "Yeah, can we see the people in the holding cells in this interrogation room?" The cop frantically nodded and ran off.

"You carry your ID?" Boboiboy turned to Fang who asked, making him form a smug grin, "You don't?" He went to the room with the rest, simply letting the ladies take seats as they waited for their guy.

The moment the two roughed up figures entered, one immediately spewed out, "Why're kids being let in here?" He slumped before them, giving a smirk to the two ladies who wore stern glares. "You new lawyers? Hah!" "We'll start the discussion." Ying said as Fang towards the door, keeping it shut as there was another cop inside to keep them under control. "Names?" Yaya asked as the two gave a gruff tone, "Jeremy Johnson. This fella is Frank Dawson." Jeremy said. "And why are you here?" "No clue, madam. Some witch told some lie and now we are in 'ere, our friends must be lonely out there." Frank stated as he leaned close, checking out Ying.

"But I might tell you more if you gave me your time." She frowned as Yaya slammed her hand on the table, failing to control her strength as the metal table had a huge dent the size of her hand. The two were surprised as they drew back. Yaya felt a hand on her shoulder, seeing Boboiboy's face, "I'll see what I can do, you both can help me keep them in-line." He said as she huffed a breath, moving back as Ying remained in her seat, Yaya simply remaining behind them. Jeremy gritted his teeth, glaring at them, "We said we didn't do anything. And now we are sentenced to life-imprisonment! what's this got with you!?" He said as Boboiboy gave a tame expression towards him. "I see, we'll see your track record." Fang said as he gestured to the files before Ying, letting her read out their offenses while Boboiboy noted stuff on the notepad Yaya left on the table.

Frank grew irritated as he slowly stood, yelling, "We said we didn't do those things!" In a spur of a moment, a loud thud was heard as Boboiboy struck down the pen he held between Frank's fingers, just a little more his hand would've been stabbed. Frank got shaken up as his leaned figure now matched eye to eye with the brunet, seeing the sight of death on him.

"I suggest you start acting accordingly. Or else you might die by my hands, mister." The tone made everyone, aside from Fang who'd heard it once before, shudder. "What aren't you telling us again, Dawson? Johnson?" Fang asked in a sing-song tone that contrasted the scary shadow he had unconsciously conjured, the two shivering.

"Alright! FIne! We betrayed our group for the money we stole!" Frank yelled as he pulled his hand back, letting Jeremy continue, "They probably have some of the money that crook had given. Some jerks." He added as Boboiboy felt struck at their words, easily betraying their former allies. Yaya saw his anger as he pulled back the pen he'd stabbed onto the table. "How should I make you speak about their whereabouts. Answering or getting tortured?" Ying asked with a sweet tone that you'd mistake she didn't threatening them. Fear in their eyes, the two immediately revealed whatever information they wanted, the people through the other glass just watching and hearing the conversation glad they weren't criminals.

To Be Continued...