Chapter Twelve

That redhead was planning something. If Deidara said was true, I'm in danger. He also admitted it to me.

It was time for my next class. It was history class, and I had history with that redhead. I ran to my next class and sat down on my seat. That redhead's seat was all the way across the room away from me.

I saw him sit down and he started looking at me. He smirked and licked his lips. I shuttered looking at his actions. I was lucky that I wasn't next to him.

~After All the Classes~
It was time to go home. I went to my locker and put back my books. I closed it and proceeded to walk home.

Then, a figure took me, and dragged me by my hand. I realized the figure was the redhead.

"..Redhead...!" I shouted.

He kept dragging me by the hand. I tried to pull away, but his strength was more stronger than mine.

"Where are you taking me?!" I asked.

"Fine then, if you will resist, I will have to do this then." He said.

Then, he proceeded to carry me bridal style. "Wha?!" I said as I started blushing.

"It looks I have to silence you, puppet." He said as he looked at me.

Then, he put his face closer to mine and kissed me and pulled away after a couple of seconds.

Ugh, why?!

He went to his house. And let me down.

Oh wait, I was supposed to go to his house. "I know I was supposed to be here, but why couldn't you wait for me?" I asked.

"I hate to be kept waiting." He said.

"Have some patience at least."

He went to sit on the couch. "Sit on my lap." He said.

"What no!" I protested.

"Do it. Puppet." He said.

"Why are you calling me a puppet?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to control your strings. And you will be mine." He said.

"What?! And why would I sit on your lap?" I said.

"Becuase I want you to. Now come puppet." He said.

"No!"

"Are you going to be like poor little Deidara, being all resistant? I could tie you up to a chair." He said.

"Fine then." I reluctantly said.

I walked up to him, and sat on his lap. I started blushing so bad. He started kissing my neck. He held me tight in his arms.

After he pulled his lips off my neck he left a hickey. I opened my mouth to speak but he then kissed me to silence me.

He pulled off. "Why don't you have an intention to kiss back?" He asked.

"I.. don't want to. I'm afraid of you.." I said.

"Why my little puppet?" He asked.

"You killed my best friend.." I said.

"So..? Don't you see that I love you? That I care for you?" He asked.

"Love me..? Then, why make me suffer so much..?" I asked as I looked up to him.

"I can protect you from the ones who will keep us apart puppet." He said.

"Mr..Redhead.." I said.

"Why don't you call me by my actual name? Or you could call me 'master?'" He said as he smirked.

"Master?! Never!" I shouted.

"Then, I'll keep kissing you until you call me that." He said then pinned me down onto the couch.

"Wait wha-"

He proceeded to kiss me passionately. He snuck his tongue inside my mouth. I didn't want to call him master.

I decided to kiss him back. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I missed Lyn but, I was kissing her killer.

I tugged on his red hair, to stop. He pulled away as we both panted. "M-Master.." I called him.

"Keep calling me that, my little puppet."

I panted more. "Of course.. master..." I said.

"I could go farther." He said as he dragged his hand to my waist to my thigh.

Welp, people. If you want the next the chapter to be a lemon, vote. To vote for chapter thrirteen, comemnt #WantThatLemonade. If no one does, which probably will happen, it won't be a lemon.