shit goes down

I feel a cold breeze on my face and slowly open my eyes to realize Taehyungs gone. I check the clock and it was 4 am, the sun was about to rise and I thought it was kind of weird that Taehyung was still not back by now. I walk to the kitchen to see the door wide open, it was still really dark outside and I think to myself: guess I found the reason why its freezing in here.

I felt my tummy grumble so I started to raid the fridge only to find milk, cereal, and some healthy shit. I walk back to the room.

Only to find my self walking back out again because I forgot to get a spoon, as I open the drawer to where the utensils are I hear a yelp coming from the woods so I run to the door and stand at the door way to listen again for the sound

Only to find my self walking back out again because I forgot to get a spoon, as I open the drawer to where the utensils are I hear a yelp coming from the woods so I run to the door and stand at the door way to listen again for the sound.. soon enough I hear it again but this time it was louder so I convince myself that if that was Taehyung he would want me to help him so I run into the woods. The full moon was still up way high in the sky.

The furher I ran the louder it became then I saw a wolf in the distance when I got closer it was

Y/n-  " JUNGKOOK!"

I saw him lying on the ground, his leg looked like it could have been broken. I look around to see if anyone was around to help me because after all he is a really big wolf. He tries to get up but yelps in pain as he falls back down.

Y/n- " ssshhhh I hear something"

There was rustling coming from the bushes then I felt a pain in the back of my head and everything went black.
-
I slowly regain conscious and I can hear voices having a conversation I look up to see....is that lisa?
I tried ro move my head but the pain in my neck stopped me from moving, they noticed me but I pretend that im still unconscious and the conversation goes on.

Lisa- " are you sure she wont be able to remmeber what happened?"

???- " she is totally fine, but we need to find that wolf so I can finish what I started"

Was he talking about Jungkook? I move my head slightly to where Jungkook was laying but there was no wolf *gasp*.
This time they noticed me but didnt do anything instead they ran into then woods and I blacked out again.