what?!

I woke up confused and in my bed, the house was completely silent until I heard a scream coming downstairs. I walk over the bedroom door and creek it open just enough so I could see out of the room. It was early in the morning the sunrise painted the room with a nice pastel pink and a light baby orange. Its wasn't a high pitch scream though it was a deep just woken up raspy man scream. I could see just down the stairs at the bottom there was a pool of blood like someone has been bleeding for a while, fear ran down my body and my whole body shivered from the sensation. I saw a masked person with dark blood hair and a cut through his eye brow. He peared up the stairs but didn't see me and walked out of the door.

As soon as the door slammed shut I opened my door fully exposing my body which was in a pair of loose pajama shorts that went to my mid thigh, topped with that was a t-shirt that read 'sweet dreams'. I rushed down stairs almost forgetting that the blood was still there. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I looked both ways and saw Taehyung curled up in a ball on the kitchen floor drowning in a pool of blood. I ran up to him and as I put my hand on his back he jolted his head up in fear of me hurting him. His eyes softened when he reconized who I was like he was looking at his mother..... his eyes were weld with tears and he was holing his lower abdomen with pain. I looked down and asked.

Y/n-" what happened"

Taehyung- " the came here and tried to kill us but was surprised when we were still awake, now their all gone. Even my jung-"

Then he started to cry and I hugged him tight in my embrace and rubbed his back to comfort him and make him feel safe as he sobbed on my shoulder. A few minutes after he broke the hug and wiped his tears away and I helped him get up. He was in so much pain. I managed to pick him up and put his arm over my shoulder it help him balance while his other hand was tightly wrapped around his stomach still. I placed him on the couch and got a wet cloth from the kitchen, as soon as I walked in a realized how big of a mess there was. The plates were on the ground smashed from the impact. Forks and knives were scattered everywhere and the cabinet doors were swung open, it was like a bomb went off in here. It was silence as I ran a cloth under the warm soft water of the sink and I was lost in all thoughts thinking of what happened to the boys and where they could've went, but most of all I was worried if they had been hurt seeing the condition that Tae was in. I was going to try to find them even if it put me in danger, I was going to make sure they were okay and safe from those blood sucking mosquito humans. I snapped out of all thoughts when the door suddenly opened leading me into a panic ducking behind the island in the middle of the kitchen. I took a steak knife off the ground and held it up like a crazy person and peaked behind he counter, knees tucked up against my chest. I saw...........Lisa?
I immediately thew down the knife and stood up with open arms to greet her and she turned her head to quickly smile and run over here and embrace in the hug session. I hadn't seen her in a week, her eyes were still blood red bringing question to my mind like ' is she a vampire?' 'Will she kill me?' 'Is she still one of my friends?' She broke the hug and inspected me to see if I was okay and to her relief I was. She heard a thump coming from the living room and   looked around, her eyes landed on Taehyung who was trying to walk to see who it was that had just entered the house, thankfully he  starting to heal already  but there was still a little blood coming from is wound. she picked him up and placed him on the couch effortlessly and I came to the living room with the wet cloth to wipe away the blood that came out of his wound, after he was all healed up and I got dressed into some tights and an over - sized hoodie , Lisa and I went up to my room while Taehyung took a shower. we planned out how we were going to save them even if it means that my life is taken away at least 7 other people will have theirs. I knew i wasn't going to make it out alive but and I will at least make sure they did because this was the love of my life and I wasn't allowing anyone to hurt him.  I packed a few guns i found in the basement and a few steaks in a backpack and finished just as Taehyung came into the room drying his hair with the towel.

Taehyung-" what's the plan?"