Call for Help

I woke up with a blind fold lightly covering my eyes but still blocking my eyesight, it felt like a millon years that I was asleep for. I had goose bumps all over my body and my hands were tied  painfully around my back, rubbing my skin raw. I jumped about a foot in the air when I heard a door slam closed, and slowly footsteps start to walk  towards me, sending a panic through my body.

I felt hands on the back of my head untying my blind fold and it slowly slippes over my head revealing a damp  wood room dimmly lighted. I gasp in fear, lost in my thoughts before being smacked out of them by a girl, a stinging sensation on my cheek. I tried to grab it in pain but was met with another stabbing pain coming from my wrists rubbing up against the rope.  I glance over my shoulder to find my  wrists puprle, green and red all around, it was bruised so bad.
A girl with long brown hair  spoke in a very irritated voice.

???- " so you must be y/n"

Y/n - " uh......how do you know me and why am I here?"

???  - " oh honey, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into."

Y/n- " what!?"

???- " Jimin"

Y/n- " oh......"

She slapped me again very hard before speaking again, my cheek was a blood red now and a small cut formed on my cheek bleeding very slightly.

???- " you took him away from me.......he was supposed to be mine until you came along, he was here for a long time already, just didnt go to school"

Suddenly the door swung open and a masked girl walked in.....she looked alot like lisa, but lisa was a good kid, she would never find the strength to do that.
Her hair was short and platnium blond  like lisa's, but her eyes were a sparkling red.
Maybe it was lisa,maybe it wasn't?...

A fight broke out and 'Lisa' thew her across the room and.......... bit her?
I was certin it wasn't lisa ,but it looked like her, how confusing.
She walked over to me and untied my severely bruised hands and spoke in worry.

Lisa- " you have been missing for 3 days y/n, I was so worried"

A tear rolled down my eyes and I hugged her tightly and she embraced it breaking out in a cry too, it was Lisa. But her eyes were not brown, I wonder if she was wearing contacts, but she wasn't.
And thas what scared me me most.

We got out of there saftley and.... The boys were there? Jimin ran up to me and hugged me, crying as well. Never seen a grown boy cry before, guess there is a first for everything. I wrapped my arms around him and he showered my face with kisses, not letting go of me. He smiled and parted the hug wrapping a hand around my waist as we walk to the car, we were in the middle of no where and it was pitch black outside with the light of the shack fighting against the darkness.

-

When I got back Taehyung got up from the couch, he and Jungkook didn't come because there wasn't enough room in the car for all of them, even I had to sit on Jimin's lap. He first punched me on the side of my arm and then pulled me into a heart melting hug and he caressed my hair gently sobbing against my shoulder. Even though were bestfriends Taehyung was considered family  to me. He pecked me on the top of my head and walked back to sit down and patted the seat beside him. Before I took a step my tummy grumbled, I was starving. Jin came up from behind me and spoke.

Jin- " you must be hungry, being gone for 3 days."

I nodded my head and followed him to the kitchen where he pulled out a container of food from the fridge, still warm it must have been from earlier. I dug into the kimchi fried rice and shoved it down my throat, but I realised it was a big mistake.

Y/n - " get me water quick, my mouth is on fire!!!!"

Jin started giggling to himself as he turned around to the fridge to grab a water bottle, as soon as I opened the lid the water was gone with in a few seconds. The hotness died down a bit and I continued to eat my rice but in smaller bites. It was delicious, every little piece of food was gone and I was really full, so I waddled myself to the living room and plopped myself right next to Jimin who was watching Beauty and the Beast; Taehyung and Jungkook were happily  cuddling next to us and the rest of the guys were upstairs watching over the babies.

The movie was finally over, Taehyung and Jungkook left soon after I sat down and were now downstairs doing there thing.
I was so tired that I didnt even care at that point weather I slept on the couch or on a bed, but Jimin was nice enough to bring me upstairs to cuddle with him. As I fell aleep he wrapped my wrists in bandages and changed himself into comfier colthes before melting into he sheets beside me gripping my waist pulling me closer to him. We cuddled all night, he didnt let his grip down once, he really must've missed me.

-

Morning came and we were the last ones to wake up, we were really tired I guess. I jump up out of the sheets to go to the washroom. When I get out Jimin was up and on his phone waiting for me, he grabbed his colthes and went to go take a shower.
I head downstairs to find Jin feeding his babies and Namjoon making breakfast, which smelt like bacon and eggs. J-Hope was watcing a show on the tv not noticing that I have sat down beside him, he jumped a little when I put me arm around his, but soon turned back to the tv. Tae and Jungkook walked down stairs and sat beside us giving eachother weird looks, it felt so akward. I turned around to find the mint haired boy gone..... Where is Yoongi?