Authors Note

Sorry this isn't an update, but I've been dealing with something that has delayed them and will continue to delay them until I feel ready to update.

For the past few weeks I haven't been feeling myself. Sickness, cramping, headaches etc which is weird for me because it wasn't my time of the month. Anyway, something inside me told me to take a pregnancy test which came out positive.

I was 3 weeks gone and me and my partner were overjoyed to be starting our family. Yes we're young (I'm 19 and he's 18) but we didn't care. We kept it a secret until we hit the 12 week safety mark.

But we didn't even get to the mark.

I started cramping really badly and bleeding heavily. I knew what was happening. I knew I was losing our baby and the minute I took a test and it came back negative, I knew I lost our angel forever.

I wasn't even five weeks and I loved my baby millions.

We are heartbroken beyond words and can't wrap our heads around it. The doctor told me to "wait it out" and that's all I'm doing.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused but I'm not in the right mind to update.

R.I.P Carson James or Aubrey May.

Your mummy and daddy love you loads ❤️

Our angel 😭