Chapter Two

(Ugh how cute is Harry tho?!)

The weeks flew by and before I knew it, me and Renee were heading to the Leaky Cauldron so I can get all my school supplies. Charlie would have come but Kyle was sick so he had to stay behind.

It was exactly one week before school started and I haven't seen Harry. I knew Ron and Hermione were about somewhere, I just haven't bumped into them yet. I hope I bump into Harry soon though.

I was sorting through all my new school books and equipment when Renee came out of the bathroom. She looked at me and noticed what I was doing.

"Have you got everything?" She asked

"I think so," I say, folding up my new robes and putting them in my trunk. "Can I go out?"

"Where?"

"Back to Diagon Alley. I want to see if any of my friends are here," I tell her

She nods. "Just don't be out too late."

I nod, grab my coat and rush out of the room we were currently staying in. Thankfully, the Leaky Cauldron was close to Diagon Alley so I didn't have far to go. When I arrived, I noticed many Hogwarts students filling the streets but I didn't spot Harry, Hermione, or Ron. I did, however, run into Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas, my fellow Gryffindors in a sweet shop and Neville Longbottom inside a school supply shop.

But still, no Hermione, Ron or Harry.

When I woke up on the last day of the holidays, I expected the fact I will see my friends on the train to school. I got up, dressed and headed out. I was just deciding where to go when I heard my name being yelled.

"Bella! BELLA!"

They were there, all of them, sitting outside Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour, Ron looking incredibly freckly, Hermione very brown and Harry his usual self, all of them waving frantically at me. I grinned.

"Finally!" Ron exclaimed, as I sat down next to Harry. "We thought we'd never see you! We checked all around the Leaky Cauldron but couldn't find you"

"Well, I've been there all this time" I say, taking a bit of Hermione's ice cream. "What have I missed?"

"We were just discussing why Harry blew up his aunt" Hermione tells me.

I choke and look at Harry with wide eyes. "You did what?"

"I didn't mean to," Harry said, whilst me and Ron roared with laughter. "I just - lost control"

"That's brilliant," I grin nudging Harry in the arm. Electricity shot through us making me jump and Harry blush. What was that?

"It's not at all," Hermione said sharply. "Honestly, I'm amazed Harry wasn't expelled"

I wink at her. "Still the same Hermione, eh?"

She glared at me.

"So am I," Harry admitted. "Forget expelled, I thought I was going to be arrested." He then looked at Ron. "Your dad doesn't know why Fudge let me off, does he?"

"Wait, Fudge? As in the Minister of Magic?" I ask and Harry nods. "Woah..."

If Fudge saw Harry about it, then it was pretty serious. Yet why didn't they punish him for it?

"Anyway, they probably didn't expel you because it's you," Ron shrugged, still chuckling. "Famous Harry Potter and all that. I'd hate to see what the Ministry'd do to me if I blew up my aunt. Mind you, they'd have to dig me up first, because Mum would've killed me. Anyway, you can ask Dad yourself this evening. We're staying at the Leaky Cauldron tonight, too! So you can come to King's Cross with us tomorrow! Bella and Hermione's there as well!"