42| Chapter •1

Camila arrived the building feeling nervous, but she doesn't know why actually.
Walking with her bag in hand she looked around, and she found it.
Doors 26.

She tried to knock but doors opened by one person who held hair brush in her hand.
"Hello" no response, Camila walked in exhausted, she didn't sleep that much all night.

Looking around the big room people rushed around. Hairdressers, then stylish people who ran around holding clothes.

"Camila! You're finally here!" She heard voice of Alissa. Camila nodded and gave her hug. She dragged her fast in other room.

Camila knew what was coming she felt weird feeling in her belly.
"Meet Shawn" she looked up and met two hazel eyes, soft hair more attractive than on pictures and his tall figure.

"Hi!" She said awkwardly "hey" he responded looking at her.

"You're small" she chuckled rolling her eyes. She is in her Vans not in high heels.

"You're tall" he nodded his head and he couldn't move his eyes from her pretty face.

"You're look beautiful and exhausted" she blushed lighty and tried to say something but loud noise made her look to the doors. 

"Whooo Camila!" Ariana screamed and stopped when she saw Shawn standing next to her.

Hello handsome.

Ariana smirked on Camila and they both saw that. Behind doors stood Sofia carrying a mug of coffee and something to eat.

"Fuck this is hot" she mumbled. She met Camila's gaze and Shawn's.

"O HELLOOO!" Sofia smiled on two of them smirking. She kissed Camila's cheek and gave her coffee then she checked out Shawn giving him a hand to shake.

He laughed and took it.
Camila opened the bag and took muffins from it.
"Oh I'm so hungry" she said and moved empty bag on floor.

"Aaa! No eating that" Alissa walked to her and took muffins. Making all squad shock. "Here" she handed her an apple. Camila rolled her eyes and took it, Alissa took muffins and walked to trash can.

"No! Don't throw that away" Shawn walked to her and took muffins. With happiness in his eyes he started to eat them.

"Oh Jesus Christ, no hour without eating them" aaliyah walked in and rolled her eyes as she saw him.

He sassed and looked at Camila who ate apple with jealousy, while looking at him.
"Sorry not sorry" he walked closer and gave her a childish smile.

Ariana winked at her and took two younger girls, walking out she gave her two thumbs up.

"So -" he was cut off by the voice who almost screamed.

"Shawn Camila!" They literally rolled eyes in sinc

As they sat down next to each other they listened.
"Photoshoot is starting tomorrow. Now you'll just see the plan" they nodded 

Camila is happy because she is tired and exhausted.
They gave them papers and looking at white sheets Shawn ate the muffins out loud.

"Please shut your mouth" she threw the apple away on table.

"Sorry" he just wanted to make her angry.

After time passed by they walked outside.
"You want to go on coffee?" She nodded but then remembered

"I need to do interview" she said softly looking him in the eyes.

"Oh Okey, when you finish" she nodded

"Can you please take care of Sofia and Ariana" he chuckled and opened doors of the building.

"Yes"

She thanked and walked away saying "goodbye!" Smiling and watching at her he said "see you"