159| Evening

"Everytime I see you baby I get lost, if I am dreaming baby please don't wake me up"

Shawn sang first dance song, looking over the couple, his eyes locked to the only love of his life ones.
She lightly smile wiping one tear what rolled down her left cheek.
He gently smiled singing the most beautiful song in Camila's life right now.

"Every night I am with you I fell more in love.
Now I am laying by your side everything feels right since you came along"

His voice lowered a little he took small breath and kept singing with closed eyes.

"I am thinking baby  You, yeah, are bringing out a different kind of me There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free Falling all in You fell for men who weren't how they appear
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free Falling all in"

Young couple kissed at the end, claps are echoing in the room, tears from cheeks are moving away.

Shawn said softly on the mic
"Congratulations"

Ariana blow him the kiss as he walked down towards them.
"Thank you Shawn, that was beautiful"
Ariana said looking up at him, he smiled as Camila and Hailee approached.

"Wondering who's it about" Hailee slowly punched Camila at the side and winked.
"Shut up" she whispered and rolled her eyes.
Shawn followed with chuckle.

Another slow song started to play, Hailee ran over to Niall who was drowning in food to take him to dance.

Pete and Ariana dreamy looked at each other as they danced slowly.

"May I ask you for dance?" Shawn offered his hand to Camila.
"Yes sir" she smiled and took his hand.

"Have I told you yet that you're beautiful" she shocked her head putting her hands around his neck
"I've never heard that coming from your mouth"

"Well -" Shawn looked down at her "you're beautiful"

"I appreciate your opinion sir" as she said she rested her head on his chest, hugging his hips now.
They slowly moved together, Shawn had his hands snaked around her.
Keeping her safe.

They didn't speak to the end of the song, just slow music filled their ears.
But as soon as song finished Shawn asked...

"Mila, when are we going to say their surprise?"

"Oh shoot I forgot on that" she laughed looking at him.

"You're such a dork"

"Sorry" she chuckled "maybe after cake?" He nodded in agreement.

Then they stared too long at each other, no one talking, just looking, their bodies brushing.
"Does it always feels like this" she breathed out.

"Like what?"

Moving one curl from his forehead Camila said softly, "like it's not real?" He had confused look.

"I mean -its really crazy how we met, and after long time we are here like this deeply in love - I just - can't believe? Is it real? Did I do something wrong and bad, and God is going to punish me, by taking this all away?"

He listened and then smiled.
"Love can simply trip in your life, that's destiny, and you literally tripped in mine, making it more beautiful"

Smile creeped on her face.

"Your pure soul can't do anything wrong, nothing's bad going to happen, I promise"

"Shawn -"
"I love you so damn much"

"I love you too Mila"

A/n: Hi! Literally like 3 chapters left?! Maybe few more extra!
Wow