113| Chapter •8

Shawn walked down the hall of the building where his apartment is. He cursed under his breath as he saw that his phone died.

He hand his hand in pocked, he tired to get keys out.

Shawn looked up and saw girl sitting against his doors.
"Camila?"

She looked up, her eyes blood shoot red.
Camila didn't say a word and just stood up, walked to her boyfriend and hugged him with all strength she had.

"Wha - what happened" he cupped her cheeks and she looked up at him.
"You cried" she just rested on his chest while he opened doors of the place where he lived.

They walked inside, she sat on the big comfy couch while he went to take a glass of water.
Shawn gave it to her and sat next to her.

"Now, why you cried?" He asked moving her hair behind.
She sighed and looked at the town through big windows "my sister"

He looked down at her face, waiting for next words.
"Last night I worked late, I said to her that I'm not coming home" he nodded
"But I came" she exhaled.

"There was boy" Shawn grinned slowly "as older sister and sent him out, and she got mad on me"

He took her hand and asked her
"And?"

"And she yelled at me, that I can have fun with you and she can't with any boy" he chuckled "you're old enough" she closed her eyes.

"Then she said, that she can't wait to go on college to live by her own, to forget about me, then she mentioned out parents" few tears rolled down her pale cheeks.

He sighed and got her closer to him.
"Jesus"
Her dad left them while she was still kid and Sofi doesn't remember him good.
Their mum died two years ago.

"She said, that she can't wait to leave me, and that everyone is going to, like our parents, even you" she started to cry and sob.

Shawn sighed and hugged her around her small body.
"Everyone is leaving me" she cried in his shoulder.

"No, no -look at me" he tried gently to take her face, she had her eyes closed.

"I am not going to leave you, okey" she didn't move
"How can I know that, everyone I care about leave" she whispered.

Their faces few inches apart. His apartment was in dark the only light was from the city and moon.

"I am not going anywhere, I promise, I'm not leaving because I love you"

She gasped softly and met his eyes, her eyes again started to water.
He smiled and ran his fingers across her face.

"Shawn" he looked deeply in her eyes

"I love you too" she grinned for the first time she's been there.

He leaned in for a kiss, she wrapped her hands around his neck and connect their soft lips.

As she pulled away she went on other side and laid next to him. Shawn wrapped his hand around her body as she rested on his shoulder her head in his neck.
They gazed at the city lights and talked nothing.
Just their breaths filled the room and bodies against each other.

She calmly fall asleep, from movements of Shawn's figers in her hair.

He moved away from her and stood up. Shawn picked her up, in bridal style and took her to his bedroom where he laid her down.

He took his shirt off and laid down next to her. She cuddle herself next to him still sleeping. He hugged her closer, resting his head on top of hers he fall asleep.