100| Chapter •5

HAPPY 100! WHOHOOOO!

-

Shawn rolled on his bed all over again for 100 times. 
''What's with you'' Aaliyah walked in and looked weirdly, eating ice-cream. 

He sighed and looked away from her. Night was cool and clear, he looked to the big window and said ''I don't know'' she threw herself next to him. 

''Love problems, I can smell it''

He laughed ''what do you know about love'' she winked ''Camila?'' he rolled his eyes and sat up

''Kind of'' she grinned ''what's up?'' 

''I can't get her off my mind'' she smirked and curled herself next to him, he hugged her. 

''I miss her'' 

She looked up ''AWW, BOY IS IN LOVE'' he rolled his eyes and shoved her away that she almost fell of the bed. ''ow jerk'' she hit him in forearm. 

''Your story is more complicated than Julia's, just in different way'' she sat up. ''You should call her or see her after she is back from Japan'' she gave example, he sighed and covered himself with the pillow. 

''I don't know A'' 

She took his phone and gave it to him ''your choice'' 

''Well your options sucks, because I can't wait'' he took his phone and showed her a way out. She rolled her eyes and whispered ''fuck you too''

-

''Camila!'' Ariana screamed from bedroom,Camila walked from bathroom and asked ''what?'' 

''Geez, you're not in mood, but Pete said he'll be here today AAHH!'' Camila fake smiled and said ''that's great''

''What piss you off, I saw your 'fake' walk out there today'' 

''I am just not in mood for literally nothing'' She sat next to Ariana. 

''Shawn?'' she nodded and whispered ''I just miss him'' Ariana hugged her and kissed her cheek. 

''I believe you two are soul mates'' Camila looked at her ''I am serious, since you two met, like damn you're full of something and he seems so happy, with you'' Camila laid on her back. 

''Well fuck that, you see that we don't work''

''Don't shit me, Camila. Something will happen, I smell it from the air'' she made her hands flew through the air to her nose. 

''Yeah, you farted'' 

Ariana smirked ''yeah just joke, but this head'' she pointed at her head ''is never wrong, baby'' Camila rolled her eyes and curled herslef to sleep.