160| Night

"attention please"

People turned towards Shawn who held mic in his hand, next to him stood Camila holding white envelope.

"Ariana and Pete, may they come here"

Camila said in other mic.
Confused faces of two married persons stood close to the two who stood close to each other.

"Hello" Camila chuckled at Ariana words and looked up at Shawn.

"Okey ... So guys, firstly CONGRATULATIONS again!" He laughed and kept on going.
"My dear Camila and I made a little plan for your present"

"Here" Camila held white sheet "is the honeymoon you two get from us"

Ariana shocked her head not believing them.
She is kinda getting mad at them because. For her. They are crazy!

"Yeah, Ariana, dear, as Camila said to me you haven't been on one place like when you were a little was the last time...right?"

"Somewhere where's beautiful, food is delicious, people talk fast, Romeo and Juliet?"

Smile spreads over her face as she climbed up to hug Shawn first.
"You are crazy" he laughed hugging her back.

"Yeah Pete! You're going in Italy!!!" Camila joined the hug.

"We know you wanted to go there so bad and so much...I couldn't think of better place of getting you happy as the birth one?"

Camila said to her, Ariana squeezed her tight whispering soft 'thanks'

"I love you"

"I love you too sister"

She gave her the envelope as she looked at her boyfriend.
"Nice job" she put her hand high for five.

"Yeah" he smashed their hands as she smiled at their cheesy behavior.

He hugged her then tight, his heart beat against hers, hard, strong, fast, nervous.

"I'll be back" she kissed his cheek and left the room as soon as they pulled away.

-

The night faded away in cheerful voices what surrender around the room.

Shawn sang "Don't Be A Fool"
Everyone danced.

His eyes searched for his lover's loving one.
But she was nowhere to be seen.

Then she appears on the door frame, standing and looking at him with loving eyes.
Heart.
Soul.

"And don't be a fool, to say that you love me, yeah"

He showed her to come closer to him, she blushed walking towards him, through the crowd.
She stood below him, showing her tongue out. He softly showed smile.

"And don't be a fool And wait on me darling I know that you don't wanna hear this But don't be a fool"

Everyone clapped as he finished.

He cleaned his throat, but somehow his knees weakened, breath stuck down and his mouth dried.

He swallowed and said once again
"Hi guys, once again tonight"

Niall gave him thumbs up from the chair where he still ate cake.

"Um...I just want to say something"
He looked around, while Camila looked at him.

"Last year, been truly amazing for me, I've been struggling and I've been anxious. About things...but then I met one person who changed my thoughts, who took my pain away in so many different ways..."

Camila locked her eyes on Ariana's for the moment.
Confused.

"God...I'm so grateful for that person what is here tonight.
She, she is just amazing, by the time I think...it's crazy how we met and by now what we have now...It's really hard to find a perfect words to describe her because she's just perfect, there are no perfect words to describe her" 

He held a hand for her to take and she did.
She climbed next to him and whisper.

"What's happening?!"
"I'm going to kill you!"

He chuckled and held mic to talk again.

"Here she is. Really beautiful. I couldn't wish for something more, I couldn't even imagine to have someone perfect next to me, to hold hand, kiss, hug, share same air.
When I saw you for the first time, I fell in love with you, it sounds cheesy, but it's true"

Her heart beat was so fast her cheeks were literally fire and her mind was in clouds.

"You make me the happiest, I love having you by my side when I can hold you and have you next to me, so Camila..."

His hand reached in his pocket.
Leaving the mic on the stander he looked at her.
Her eyes were scared.

"Will you make me the happiest guy on Earth for the rest of my life, so I can hold you forever?"

He knelt down and opened a small velvet box.
As the light hit the rock it started to shine.
A beautiful diamond but not as beautiful as she is.

Her jaw dropped, eyes watered.
She thought she's going to die.

Her hands were shaking, mind blowing up with the sign in front of her.

She looked at Ariana who had her hand on her mouth, she was smiling, you could see that on her eyes what let one small tear.
Then Ariana nodded her head.

Camila looked back at Shawn.
It felt like the moment stopped, this second, minute or whatever...it is taking forever.

"Oh my God" she whispered "God...YES!"
"Of course, yes" her eyes let not one tear they let more than five tears to fell down on the floor.

Shawn smiled and stood up, as people who watched with amazed eyes clapped, their smiles wide.

"Shawn -"

He slipped the ring on her fourth finger. Then gently wipped her tears away.
"I love you"

He said and kissed her deeply and passionately making butterflies in her stomach free.

Then he left few pecks hugging her close.

"I love you too"

-

"I can't believe!" Camila hugged Ariana, "OH MY GOD - MILA!"

"When we were younger we said if I get married first that at the happening night you will be happy that you're going to cry"

Hailee wipped her tear away.
"Yes my God I can't believe, I'm so grateful on this life on him"

Hailee looked at the ring on Camila's finger.
"It's wow, gorgeous"

"Yeah"

Camila looked over at him who just cheered with boys laughing, he was being happy.

"My Niall, I wish hes sweet talker like Shawn - I literally melted"

"Niall also melted in cake" Ariana joked.

"Guys I'm so happy"
Camila played with the ring on her finger as she closed her eyes thanking the Lord for her one and only boy she's going to marry one day.