89| Chapter •4

Camila shyly walked with her head down. Concert is over and it was amazing. He sang so beautifully and with strong emotions. She's impressed.

"Hi Camila!" She looked up and met brown eyes "Charlie" she smiled

"What's up?" He asked and stood next to her "you killed"

"Thanks Hun...Shawn is in his dressing room, come" she nodded and grinned. He led her to the doors where is written his name and surname.

"Thanks Charlie"

He winked "you're welcome"

Camila knocked softly and waited. When he opened doors he was shocked seeing her. Standing right there in front of him, looking good, not good looking amazing and breathtaking.

"Hi" she calmly said while her heart beat is strong.

"Hey, come in" he smiled and opened doors wider.

She walked carefully inside holding her little bag.
"You were amazing" she said to him. He picked his phone and water from the table "thank you"
"Thirsty?" She chuckled and shocked her head.

Silence filled the room and it was becoming awkward.
"Do you want to go out? Like club" he asked her, wanting her answer to be 'yes'

She looked around and she remembered Alissa's words.

"N - yes why the hell not" she smiled, he smiled back and they got out.

They went in really close club what is huge and it's crowded.
That club is on the first floor and above it, there is parking but only two are used, third one is used for being lonely and to gaze at the stars.

"A lot of people" Camila exhaled as they stood at the doors.

"C'mon" he started to walk in front of her. She followed behind but people were bumping with her. She said small sorries even it's not her.

"Shawn!" She called out and he turned around. He didn't saw her small body so he turned back.

"We didn't lost" he chuckled as he found her searching for him.

"Let's go to the bar" she nodded, he gave her his hand so they could stick together. She took it and squeezed it lightly. It felt warm and safe.

She almost tripped but his hand made her stand still on her feet.

As they came to the bar they sat.

"I thought I would die there" he laughed on her words. "With me? Nah" she grinned.

Bartender came. Camila remembered what last time they drank when they were out.

"hola guapo podemos yo y este hombre guapo tener dos tiros de tequila"
(Hello handsome can this handsome and I get shots of tequila) ( Google translate )

Shawn smiled as he heard her talking Spanish, it sounded so satisfying and ... hot.

"Nice" Shawn said as he saw what she requested for.

"I really want to get drunk" she admitted. "Last time I got drunk was...." She thought "when we were together and -" she stopped and drank the liquid. It burned her throat slightly.

He drank it and asked for more.
"Well I want to get drunk too"

They hit their small glasses together and drank another shot.

Music is loud and people are bumping into each other. Smell of cigarettes is strong and its mixed with alcohol.

"You don't like it here?" He asked and she shocked her head.
"Too much people and everything" he smiled and stood up. "Where are you going"