106| Chapter •7

Camila left her phone and sighed, laughing.

''What is it?'' Shawn asked as he drove the car ''Ariana'' she blushed and looked at him ''she realized it is you'' he grinned and looked at the road ''well . . . okey'' 

Camila turned on the radio and rolled the window down. She put her hand outside and her hair flew back. Shawn looked at her for a second and smiled as he saw her smiling. 

She closed her eyes and rested her head down, she felt wind on her face and hair, but the she also felt his hand, on her hand. 

She smiled by taking it. 

-

Both of them stood in a row, for a cabin to change. They made the plan to go on the beach. 
Camila zoned out as hot imagines flew through her head from last night. 

''Mi-la?'' Shawn waved in front of her ''you zoned out, is ur turn'' she nodded and smiled 

''Jesus, clean your mind'' she mumbled to herself and stepped forward, Shawn went with her. 

''Oh no, we're not going in together'' she said to him as she stopped him. ''Ouch, why?'' he asked and held his chest as he is hurt. She rolled her eyes and took his hand, dragging him inside. 

''Okey, turn around'' he grinned and stayed at the same position looking at her. 

''Shawnnn'' she groaned and he chuckled ''what? It is like I haven't seen it before'' she had serious face and showed him to turn. He did.

She started to strip down ''I can see you in the mirror, so don't try to turn'' he stayed still 

''What were you thinking, when you zoned out, your body got some tensions'' he asked her ''umm job, it is exhausting'' she looked at his back at the mirror

''Huh job?'' he asked and touched her thigh with his warm hand. She shoved it away as she bit her lip. She wore her swimsuit and she wore her dress as well. 

''You can turn now'' he groaned ''Ah, no. Why are you in your dress'' she smiled and sticked her tongue out. 
''Now, you change, dork'' she collected her things and started to walk out, he stopped her. 
''Stay, but turn around''

She did stay and she did turn around. 
''Faster than you'' he took her shoulders carefully and turned her. He smacked their lips as she gasped he took all her breath away. 

She moaned in kiss and gripped on his hair. 

Someone knocked on the cabin, she pulled away. 

''People are waiting'' he groaned and nodded. 

-

As they arrived on the beach they were surprised it is almost empty. 
Shawn made first in the ocean, while Camila struggled with the coolness of the water. 

As she made it inside she laid on the water, and it carried her weight lightly. She looked up and saw crystal blue sky with few white clouds.
As she sighed she closed her eyes again. Then she felt warm hand on her cheek and two soft lips on hers. She opened her eyes and tried to kiss back but he pulled away faster and swam away.

She stood up and laughed.

''Holy -'' big wave was coming, she then swam inside and she made underwater. 

She was still under it as few seconds flew by. 
''Camila?'' Shawn called out, she was not there. 

''Camila????'' he is now scared. From behind she flushed him with the water. 

''You suck'' he laughed ''well, I'll show you what sucks'' he went after her, she screamed not carrying if someone more is there. 

She swam the outside, she stood up where she could stand. 

''Shawn, please don't play with me'' she looked around and saw him. 
''Jeeezz okey'' he stood up and walked to her. She looked at him and damn, she is lucky, she thought. 

Something tickled her legs and she screamed, but not so loud. 
''Oh my God'' she ran in water, but it was difficult. ''Something touched me, maybe it is shark'' she ran to Shawn, breathing heavily. She hugged him and rested her head on his chest. 

''I swear to god'' he wrapped his hands around her and kissed her head, smiling. ''Shark, can be?'' she asked looking up. She saw him smiling. 

''What you smiling at? I could die'' He smiled even more. ''No, I wouldn't let anything happen to you'' he pecked her lips. 

''Shark is stronger than you'' he moved her hair behind her ear, still holding her. 

''And still I wouldn't let anything happen to you'' she looked pale and scared ''we should went out, please'' he nodded and took her hand. As they went out they sat on small rocks. 

Camila sat in front of him and he rested her on him. 

''Thank you'' she said playing with his fingers. ''For what?'' he asked her. 

''For coming last night, for breaking the ice between us''her back were pressed on his chest. 

''I can only imagine how things would work, if you didn't do that thing'' he smiled and held her hand. 

''Well, I am glad I did it. I couldn't wait any longer, without seeing you'' he gently took her chin, and she looked up at him ''and kissing you'' he whispered against her lips and kissed her fully on the mouth. 

''Thank you for existing'' she whispered as they pulled away, he smiled ''Thank you for letting me in, love'' she felt chills down her all body. She looked at the side and made a plan in her head. 

''Let's jump, in the ocean off the cliff'' he looked at it and then down at her. 

''You sure?'' she nodded, and stood up. 

-

''Together or?'' he asked, she looked down and took a deep breath ''Oh my, this is high...together'' she gently took his hand and laced their fingers together. 

''You sure Camila? 20 minutes ago, you went outside, because you felt something tickle your legs like shark'' she chuckled and nodded. 

''I am 100% sure baby'' he grinned 

''1 . . . 2 . . .3'' as he finished they jumped down together, she closed her eyes and felt air around her and his hand holding hers.

She laughed and hugged him with her arms around his neck and legs around his hips. 

''You're not scared of jumping into the deep ocean, full of killing animals'' he teased holding her back, she shocked her head and said. 

''With you I am not scared, with you I want to live my life, nothing can kill me, just you when you take my breath away, I am not scared living the life of everything, with you'' 

She looked him deeply in the eyes. 
He smiled sweetly and then kissed her passionately, just like that in deep blue ocean he took he breath away. 

A/n: Honestly, how this book looks? Is it ok, nice, good or what? 🤷