56| Chapter •2

Camila sat on sofa in club and watched at Canadian boy as he walked with drinks to them.

"Thank you" she said, he looked so damn hot and he is not even trying.

"You're welcome, Mila" he said and sat next to her.

Music is loud and everyone danced,
"I really had great time with you" she said.

He smiled "me too Mila" he lightly blushed and drank his drink trying to hide it.

She grined

The night went by and they were kinda in deeper conversation.
But still drinking.

"How so that you don't have girlfriend?" She asked really curious. Look he is cute, his smile and perfect face, hair. Hot body and amazing voice. Just how?

"Like I don't know. . . I - my life isn't easy, everyone leaves me" her eyes softened and heart ached. But he smiled.

"How about you?" She chuckled

"No one likes me . . . everyone has bad word about me" she said what she thinks.

He looked in her eyes.
"Well you're beautiful, amazing, talented. Your heart is so pure as your soul. They don't know you. Your smile is like light and your mind is unbelievable so beautiful!" She looked into his mouth as he talked

"Like you're gift, from God"

She smiled "no one thinks like that"

"Well I do" he said truthfully words and like butterfly flew out from his lips.

She smiled softly.
They were touching with legs, feeling is something what they can't process in this moment.

She looked down into his lips, so he did same into hers
They are drunk. But when you're like that people usually say and they are doing things what they want to do when they're sober, just they are scared.

He moved closer to her. She felt his breath on her own lips.

In state of mind being free she locked their lips.
Birds, butterflies flew free from cage. When he kissed back she felt his hands behind her neck.

Camila's hands were in his hair making kiss sweeter and more delicious.

Their lips danced together, stars shine for them now, music felt alive and their souls locking, heart holding on to each other

A/n: sorry for shitty update.