156| Morning

A/n: THANK U OVER 60K READS! THANKS WOW! AND 4K VOTES !
I LOVE U ALL SM 🥀🌙❤️

Sound of the birds filled Camilas mind, her eyes flew open. She tried to move away, to cover her ears, but strong arm pulled her even closer.

She looked up and met Shawn's sleeping figure. Smiling she just again rested on his bare chest. Their uncovered skin touching giving warmth.
Her eyes closed again till she realized.

"SHAWN!" She screamed getting up, wrapping sheet around her.
He groaned in boringness.
"Ugh let me sleep!"

"No you monkey it's wedding day!" He turned to her and looked how EXCITED she actually is.

"Why are you so excited it's not our wedding"

OUR

Her voice stuck down deep.
"N - N-NO, but it's my best friend's who's sister to me" she gave him small smile.

He smiled back, giving her chills.
Sitting up he wrapped his hand around her
"Okey"

He threw her back down and stared down at his princess, small laughs left her lips.

Then he started to shower her with his kisses everywhere.
"You" kiss "are" kiss "so" kiss "beautiful" then he met her mouth.

She backed away a little
"I appreciate but" he rolled his eyes, chuckling she again started to talk "we need to get ready"

Standing up, with sheet she ran to bathroom.
"NO 'YOURE BEAUTIFUL TOO' OKEY?!"

He heard her laugh saying I LOVE YOU

!

He whispered to himself 'i love you too'

Shawn stood up after some time and he took the underwear and walked to the bathroom where Camila stood with towel around her body and one on her hair.

"That's better off" he said and showed a finger to white robe, she punched his hand making his groan "owh, why? Because I said what's true"

"Just get in the shower! I am going to my hairdresser"

"Whatever you said love"

She sticked her tongue out and left the bathroom.

"I AM NOT GOING TO SEE YOU TILL NOON!" Shawn screamed from the other side of the doors.

"You will survive" she joked

"I was just saying" he opened doors and peeked his head out, she walked to him.

"Awh you're such a cute baby, I already miss you and I didn't even leave"

She pinched his cheek what made him blush.
Smirking he said "I Will miss you, but last night was enough" he winked gripping her towel making her jerk forward.

"I already said that's better off" she bit her lower lip and took his hands in hers, shocking her head.

"You're a pig" she whispered, getting goosebumps as his breath hit her face.

"You love this pig" he stared right at her soul.

"Unfortunately I do" he smiled and kissed her on the lips, soft but she felt everything.

She pushed him inside and said soft goodbye.