91| Chapter •5

Camila sat next to the window in her open area living room. She looked at the city night lights, then her gaze moved to the stars.
Few tears fell down.

"Hi" Ariana whispered, she stood there with ice cream.

"Hi" Camila said barely a sound. She took ice cream from her and rested her head on the wall next to window.

"Now spill everything" Camila gave her look and she saw that Ariana is serious, and she doesn't joke. Camila ate slowly and when she tried to find right words she broke down in tears.

She sobbed, and tears fell heavily down her soft face.

"Owh honey" Ariana hugged her, Camila hugged her back tightly. She soaked her dress. Ariana rubbed her back and sighed.

"Why is everything trying to get us apart" she cried through talking

"Why aren't we meant?? Ahh" she said while her body jolted from crying.

"Shhh" Ariana didn't know what to say to make her better. Because after so long she fell in love and felt good, but now this.

"I hate everything"

-

"You're so moody man, what happened" Charlie asked Shawn as they walked into the bus. He rolled his eyes and threw himself on the bed.

"What happened last night?"

Shawn sighed
"I said to her "let's be best friends" I am so fucking stupid" he closed his eyes.

"You are" Charlie mumbled "what she said?"

Shawn sat on his bed and looked around feeling like a shit.
"I - I heard pain in her voice... question hurt - I even hurt myself"

He smacked pillow on his face.

"Did you hear with her today" he shocked his head "she went back home, she got safe I know that"

Shawn laid down his head buried in his big pillow, he wanted to cry.
His heart ached for something what he doesn't even has but he want it so bad.

It feels like sun is burned his skin but last night under the stars and her touch it healed. How bad he is craving for her, it hurts.

It is like world, careers and sky are trying to keep them from each other while they are the only one holding them apart.