The Beginnings

(What Skye whears as a kid)
Skye pov*
*Flashback*
"Skye dear you need to try harder, how do you expect to master the roar if you don't try" grandina said looking down at my small body "well it's not like I can't do it it's just I am so distracted by the move I created" I said looking up at her " you created a move" grandina asked confused "yes , do you wanna see" I asked her hoping she says yes "why not Maybe it will make you more focused" she suggested "ok here it goes, God's and angles of wind lend me your power to create the ultimate weapon,Kyöfü" I chanted and a beautiful wind sword appeared in my hand

(What Skye whears as a kid)Skye pov**Flashback*"Skye dear you need to try harder, how do you expect to master the roar if you don't try" grandina said looking down at my small body "well it's not like I can't do it it's just I am so distracted by ...

"Wow I've never seen that before, perhaps Dragon Slayer magic is diffrent in you, it gave you the ability to create your own type of airspace" grandina said "cool right" I asked

" I'm amazed that you can create your own type of Dragon Slayer magic" she lowers her head to look at me "you musnt tell anyone about this" she cowered "what, why"I asked suprised, I wanted to show it to the boys.
"We must keep your power hidden, the others might want to use your power for evil" she said. I nodded my head and we went back to training.

*End of flashback*
Why am I thinking of that now I don't have time for memorys I have to get back to my house and save Wendy.
I get closer to my house and see it burning. "WENDYYY" I screamed running into the house using my wind Magic to clear the smoke and rubble.
"WENDY WHERE ARE YOU" I yelled looking over to my right "SKYE HELP ME" Wendy cried trying to get out of her room "I'm coming just hang on" I said climbing to her.

As I cleared the rubble more I got to Wendy "Skye thank you" she said crying "come on sis we need to get out of here" I said helping her crawl through the rubble.

We got close to the entrance when more rubble was about to fall on us "SKY DRAGON ROAR" I screamed clearing the rubble before it fell on us, I look down and see Wendy looking at me in awe " come on Wendy the entrance is right there " I said pushing the 9 year old out the door .

We get outside to see all the town's people renning in all diffrent directions. I don't want Wendy to get trampled so I pick her up and start running.

"LOOK THERE SHE IS GET HER" A random man said and started . I started running even faster "GET BACK HERE LITTLE GIRL" another man yelled chasing us further into the forest.

I ran so fast , or as fast as my 14 year old body would allow me. I see a really tall tree and climb it.

"Wendy I need you to stay here and stay quiet do you understand" I said setting her down "no please don't leave me" she cried "I will be right back ok" I said kissing her head and climbing down.

"There you are, done running" the ugly one sneers "no, sky Dragon secret art Kyöfü" I said creating my sword.
"Oh little princess has a little magic trick" the really thin one laughed getting his weird gun looking thing out.

I need to get him before he uses it "sky dragon, whisp" I said gaining super speed and going for the strike. "Uuuuaaghh" the skinny guy said falling to the ground "ugh get back here, stop moving" he said "sky dragon secret art, infinity bow" I said with a bow appearing in my hand.

 "Uuuuaaghh" the skinny guy said falling to the ground "ugh get back here, stop moving" he said "sky dragon secret art, infinity bow" I said with a bow appearing in my hand

"What's this you only got one arrow, ha you better not miss" the ugly guy said. I just need to relax. Slow my breath and let go. Leave the rest to the wind. Skye let go ,I said to myself letting the arrow go.

I open my eyes and see I hit the man right in the chest. *Sigh* I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding "HOW DARE YOU" I heard from behind me. Another man how did I miss him I thought as his sword came down on me "SKY DRAGON ROAR" I heard a voice scream and a big burst of wind blew the man away. I look over to see Wendy standing there breathing heavily. "Wendy" I breath out running to her "Skye " she looked at me "I'm sorry I didn't listen, you told me to always listen to you" she said ashamed " thank you" I said tears welling up in my eyes "w-whwat" she said shocked "thank you, t-thank you Wendy you saved me" I cried hugging her "um your welcome sissy" she said hugging back.

Wendy POV*
My sister saved me form the house using the sky magic she always talked about. A bunch of the house was gonna fall on us but she used a cool move called sky dragon roar and it all flew away. I thought everything was good but there where 3 guys chasing us.

In order to protect me my sissy climbed a tree "Wendy I need you to stay here and stay quiet do you understand" she said "no please don't leave me" I cried hugging her
"I will be right back ok" she said kissing my head and climbing down. I didn't feel sad because when my sister says something she means it and a kiss on my head confirms it all. When she kisses my head its a promise.

I look down to see my sister with a sword in her hand and she was fighting a really skinny man. Then after she defeated him she got a beautiful bow and the ugly man was taunting her. It took a while but finally she let go and shot him right in the chest. She won, she was about to leave when the 3rd man came up behind her screaming ready to strike and I had to do something quick so I remembered the move my sister did earlier and tried to use it.

"SKY DRAGON ROAR" I screamed and a huge burst of air came out of my little 9 year old mouth causing me to fly back. But luckily I hit the man before he hurt sissy. "Wendy" my sister breathed out running to me "skwy" I said sadly "I'm sorry I didn't listen, you told me to always listen to you" I said ashamed in my self for disobeying her direct orders "thank you" Skye said with tears "w-whwat" I said confused "thank you, t-thanky Wendy you saved me" she cried hugging "um your welcome sissy" I said hugging her back.
Sissy is so strong, and brave. I wanna be just like her one day.