Jellal?

Skye pov*

"Is there a reason why you are stalling cobra" I asked finally getting to my limit. We have been walking in a circle for the last 20 minutes.

"You better fess up and tell me the truth or else" I threatened. "What do you mean I'm telling you the right way" he said.  I pulled him up to my face with his collar"Very convincing but we have passed the same tree 3 times" I shouted at him. I stare at him for a few seconds. I'm sure I've seen him and the rest of the oracion seis before but I can't put my finger on it.

I threw him back to the ground a little too gently than I should have. But either way as soon as I did that I got dizzy and I couldn't t see streight. Damn it's this claw mark. The poison must be spreading. I guess I didn't realize that cobra had stood up because he kicked me in the head causing me to fall and black out. The only thing I felt was him touch my arm and pick me up.

Cobra pov*

Ugh I can't believe I was beaten. But she should have delivered the final blow because as she is getting weaker with the poison I am getting stronger as my megic power is replenishing. I just have to keep her away from our hideout long enough for the kid to revive jellal.

"Is there a reason you are stalling cobra" Skye asked. As I knew she saw right through me. "You better fess up and tell me the truth or else" she threatened.

"What do you mean I'm telling you the right way" I lied. She pulled me up off the ground to her face. At first she started off talking then she started yellin about how we passed the same tree 3 times. But i wasnt listening because Brain was telling me that jellal escaped and is trying to take Nirvana and he wanted me to follow him to get the location.

After she yelled at me and stares for a few seconds. Then she threw me on the ground kind of. More like pushed. But i could see that was a bad idea for her to do because stumbled and held her head. Im guessing the poison it taking effect because she didnt see me stand up.

I didnt want to but i kicked her in the head making her fall to the ground. It was the only was to imobilize her so i could complete the first mission.

After i knocked her out i touched the claw mark and sucked out the poison if that makes sense. I picked her up and started carrying her on my back.

Its gonna be hard tracking Jellal with her with me but im not gonna leave her there. She may prove useful to Brain and the rest of oracion seis.

Wendy pov*

I feel my self being put on the ground and I wake. It's kinda hard to keep my eyes open but I finally focus and see natsu staring at me.

I scream and back up " I had to do it sorry" I whimper. Natsu looks at me and bows down "I'm willing to look past that erza was bitten by a poisonous snake she's in bad shape, please save her" he pleaded.

"Shes hurt" I ask looking over at her. "We need erza to defeat the oracion seis we don't stand a chance against them without her help" hibiki said.

"Please Wendy we need her more than ever, we are begging you" natsu and Lucy begged. " ya I'll try to save her, no I will" I said determined. Natsu and Lucy smiled.

"Horray" happy slurred. "Oh snap out of it already, you are so pathetic" Carla sneered. "Aye" happy said.

I walk over to erza and start to heal her. I heard jellal did terrible things to hurt erza in the past. I look over at erzas arm and the poison starts to dissapear.

It's hard for me to believe jellal isn't that kind of person.

Skye pov*

"Skye wake up" I heard a voice say. "Skye wake up" it says again.

I open my eyes to see Wendy staring down at me smiling. 
"W-Wendy what are you doing" I said sitting up. I look down at my body and notice is a lot smaller. What.

"Skye you need to gwo shoppwing todawy" Wendy said. Come to think of it Wendy is a lot younger as well. This is a memory?

I get out of bed and walk around for a bit searching for what I don't know. "Skye you hawve to gow to the stwore" Wendy said again. That's right I remember this day.

Wait it's fading now. My vision comes back and I'm in the market place but it's on fire. I look across the street to see 6 people staring at me.

I gasp as I realize it's the oracion seis. They are all there but they are younger. They are the same age as me.

Now I remember where I saw them at again. They where the ones who attacked my villiage and tried to find me.

I can only assume it was for my power. Brain shot his magic at me and I tried to dodge but as soon as it was about to hit me I jolted awake. I Come face to face with the back of cobras head. How dare he try to kidnap me. I raise my hand and karate chop his head. Which causes him to drop me. I was about to attack when he jumped on me and put his hand over my mouth. The nerve of him but he points his finger to some on and shushed me finally taking his hand off my mouth.

We both stand up and he turns around to something but I just cross my arms and glare at the back of his head.

'Stupid cobra you think you can kidnap me and get away with it well you got another thing coming' I said to him in my mind. But he just ignored me. Fine you wanna play that game lets play.

'I wonder what would have happened if I didn't wake up. You probably would have taken me to your dungeon' I hinted.

'Oh all the things that could happen. I'm just a defenseless girl how could you do such things' I fake cried.

I look up and cobra is staring at me with disbelief and blushing. I smile evilly.

'C-can you just shut up and look I'm sure you know him and you could know how to defeat him' cobra stutters.

'Ugh fine what is so important anyway-' I stop midway and gasp. Is that jellal.

Flashback*
"Wendy, where did you go come back" I yelled running through the jungle. I run a little further when I see a boy with blue hair and "Wendy" I say running up to her.

"Skye" Wendy said running to me. She hugged me and cried and apologised for running away.

"I see so this is your bigger sister" the boy said "I'm mystogan but call me jellal" he said reaching out his hand but I flinched away and shielded Wendy from him.

" Skye it's ok he's nice" Wendy told me. " Skye Marvell nice to meet you" I smiled taking his hand.
End*

No wait he's diffrent this is earthland jellal. Not mystogan jellal. 'Hahaha you have no idea that isn't even the right jellal' I laughed.

'What do you mean' cobra questioned . 'Wrong jellal idiot, so if we are done here I'll be going' I told him and went to walk out of the cave but a large amount of magic power almost pushed me over I turn around to see jellal breaking a seal of what I can only assume is nirvana what the hell.