Nirvana

(Is it just me or does joffrey look good in this gif or what) Edit: it's not even Joffrey lol😭.

"Cobra is this" I asked quietly. " No he just broke to seal but we need to stay quiet so he doesn't hear us" cobra said going to hide. I on the other hand walked towards the entrance because I hear Ezra coming in the distance.

A few minutes later Ezra shows up. " Ezra glad to see you here" I said. " yes thanks to your sisters healing powers I m feeling much better" she said.

Wait? " why did you need Wendy's healing magic" I questioned

" I got bit by cobras snake" she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. " ooh!!, whatever we have more importa

nt things to deal with now look" I pointed but jellal was already looking at us

nt things to deal with now look" I pointed but jellal was already looking at us. " jellal" Ezra said angrily. "Erza" jellal said blankly. It wasn't a statement or a greeting more like a question.

Something isn't right here. But I'll stay in the back and observe. I don't know this jellal so there is no point in communication between us. " now tell me how did you end up here" Ezra demanded. " I can't answer that, Erza, who is that" he asked. Ezra gasped at his question.

" I have no memory but I remember that name, I don't know who I am or where I came from can you tell me, do you know, please tell me who Ezra is, please if you know you have to tell me" he cried. I looked over at Ezra to see her tearing up.

" oh jellal" Ezra whispers......

(Show pause)

"Jellal" Ezra said angrily walking up to him. "No stay back" he cowered and shot a blast of magic at her. The smoke cleared and Ezra was a bit bruised. "Fine then you come to me, I'm the person you are looking for, I am Ezra and you are jellal. There used to be a time when we where close friends, that was before you became deranged. Desecrated the dead hurt my friends. Destroyed the magic council, and killed Simon" Ezra told him. Wow give the poor mindless boy the cold hard truth and making him cry.

"If you try, if you even dare forget the pain you caused I will take my sword to your heart and engrave it there. Now come to me come and face your atonement" Ezra yelled.

Time skip-

Basically what has happend in the last few minutes is Ezra yelled jellal cried more yelling and crying. Jellal making a big speech about releasing Ezra which was basically an excuse for suicide. Dark I know but the truth. When jellal tried to die Ezra tried to convince him to stop. Jellal was going to try to die again but brain walked in. "What is the meaning of this" brain asked. Me and Ezra turn around to see him. " a magic circle of destruction" brain said. Cobra was going on about how they worked so hard and Jellal was gonna ruin it but brain said not to worry because he knew how to stop it.

He knew how to take down jellals magic circle because he taught
Jellal how to use them. Our mission just got a whole lot harder, we are gonna need more help them this.

Hey hey pols I am very sorry for not updating in a while. I tried and tried but no matter how much time I thought I had I didn't. If you didn't know I just started high school like last week and I am very trigger and have no time. In one week I have already written like 7 essays and did like 10 presentations. I have no time and I'm sad.

I will try to update this weekend and try to make an update schedule. So I'm sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to get something out for you ppls.