Skye VS. Cobra

(Edited)
Recap:
Skye and Wendy join up with the guilds in order to stop the oracion seis. In the prosses of searching ichiya and jura were injured badly. Wendy and happy were kidnapped by the oracion seis. Skye engulfed in rage goes off on her own to find the young Dragon slayer from the clutches of the dark guild.

Lucy pov*

Skye ran away from us. She is really angry and I was a little scared of what she might do.

But right now we need to worry about erza. Cobras snake bit her and she isn't looking too good.

"I'm no doctor but it looks like erzas snake bite is spreading" I said. The bp boys look towards Ichiya for answers. "I got this men, I know what you need my lovely some pain killer parfume" ichiya said blowing a potion at her. But all it did was make it worse.

"I'm sorry Lucy, I need to borrow your belt" erza said snatching off my belt making my skirt fall. I scream and the BP boys get all drooly. "LOOK AWAY" I screamed kicking them as I hold my skirt up.

I walk back over to erza who has tightened the belt around her arm. "Just what are you gonna do with that" I asked. "It may be harsh but it's the only way I can keep on fighting" she said putting a cloth in her mouth and stabing the sword in the the ground. " somebody cut it off" she said. "At least give us time to find an antidote" grey said " I don't have _ time" she said. Leon stepped up but grey got in his way. Everyone was split between the issue and Leon was about to cut it off but grey stopped it and that almost resulted in a fight. Then erza suddenly collapsed.

"Erza, oh no" me and natsu said. "This is bad guys, we gotta find a way to stop the venom from spreading or she'll die" eve said.

"We need Wendy or Skye, one of them can save your friend this is no time for us to be bickering amongst ourselves" Carla said. Everyone was shocked after hearing this.

"We need to come up with a plan to rescue wendy and I suppose that Tom cat too" she said.

"Wait so your telling me that little girl has some kind of anti venom magic, that's amazing" 2 of the BP boys said.

"Not just anti venom she can cure fevers, reduce pain, and heal wounds" Carla told us

"Um excuse me but I feel as if my role in the group is being threatened and I find that rather unsettling" ichiya said.

"While I would bet on Skye in a fight she never really understood the healing part, wendy on the other hand is very skilled in healing but isn't the best fighter and healing takes a lot of magic power from her" Carla said.

"Thats crazy everyone knows healing spells are lost magic there is no way thoes two can use them" sherry said.

"Does this have anything to do with this maiden of the Skye thing" Lucy asked.

"Yes it does, see that little girl and her sister are the sky Dragon slayers" Carla said. "They are Dragon slayers too" natsu asked.

"Although I wouldn't put Skye in the same category as you and Wendy yes . But wendy isn't the actual maiden of the sky. They made a mistake, Skye is the true maiden of the sky. I will give all the details later, but there isn't much left to say." She said. "Wendy is seemingly the only one who can save your friend right now seeing as when Skye leaves she won't be found unless she truly wants to, we need her but unfortunately the oracion seis feels the need her too for some unknown reason" Carla finished.

"In that case there is only one thing we are gonna have to do we have to save Wendy, we do it for erzas sake, and happys too , WHOS WITH ME" everyone says.

Skye pov*

I jump out of the way just in time to dodge the man. I look up and see an entire guild of bikers? Whatever they are in my way so they are going down.