Lacrima

(BEFORE YOU READ THIS GO TO THE LAST UPDATE PLEASE)
Skye pov*

6 Lacrima at the same time, how in the hell are we gonna achieve that. Brain is posted at one of these lacrima and I have no way of telling which. I just hope it's not at the one me and Wendy are going to. I've fought way too much today and have almost no magic power, I don't think I even have enough to help destroy this lacrima. So ill have to rely on wendy.

"Skye, I'm nervous" wendy said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Why are you nervous, its not like were going to fight some giant monster" i laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"Well what if brain is at the location were going. Or what if you have no more magic power. what if I fail and don't destroy the lacrima at the right time what if-" she said but i pot my hand over her mouth before she could finish.

"Kid, you have gotta stop talking, its gonna be fine, sure I may not have basically any magic power left but you can do this ill walk you through it" I said as we arrived at the lacrima.

We got to time it just perfectly so as we get down to the 5 minute mark I start to guide Wendy through using her magic for defense instead of just healing.

" Alright almost time you ready" i asked. Wendy took a deep breath before nodding her head.

"i can do this, i can unleash the dragon inside me. I have to, in order to protect my guild" she said. "grandina if you can hear my voice please lend me your power" she said taking in a deep breath.

"remember Wendy you have to focus" Carla said "yeah you can do it Wendy I believe in you" Rya cheered. "uh ya what they said" i mutter.

"i can do it" she declared drawing in more breath. I think she can do it, she has to. Its her first time really using her magic for destroying or fighting. That's my fault and I should have let allowed her to use her power sooner, i really just wanted to keep her out of harm for as long as I could. But I cant keep her from it forever so its about time she learns to use her magic fully.

After a few more minutes air starts gathering around Wendy as she takes in more magic power. "SKY DRAGON ROAR" she shouted as she bellowed a tornado of air out of her mouth, Smashing the lacrima to pieces.

" I cant believe it we stopped nirvana" Wendy cried.

"great job Wendy" Carla and Rya cheered. "You did it, I knew you could" i praise. Wendy smiled up at me and laughed. Now our guild is safe from harm, we can finally go home.

Suddenly the floor shook like and earthquake rippled through the lost city. Then with a loud crash nirvana started to crumble and crash to the ground.

"o-oh crap we gotta go" i said trying to run. I grab Rya and Wendy's hand who has a grip on Carla as we attempt to sprint out of the tunnels. Suddenly Wendy's hand slips from mine and i hear a loud thump and a squeal.

"owww" she cries. i run back to her scooping carla and rya and one arm and wendy in the other and continue to sprint out the rest of the tunnel. Another loud boom and the ground begins to shake making me lose what little balance i had left. This caused me to drop everyone as we collapsed on the ground.

"Guys look out" carla cried as a pile of rocks falls over us. Wendy screams as we feel we are about to be crushed.

"Iron rock wall" Jura says as a wall of rocks shields us from the debris.

"Jura" i cried.

"You saved us" Wendy cheered.

"but I thought you were as good as dead" Carla questioned confused. "I simply needed some time to recuperate and restore my magic power, We have to hurry Nirvana's rapidly collapsing" he said.

We continue to run down the legs of nirvana until we reach the group.

"you guys are alright, where is natsu and jellal" Wendy asked.

"could they both be inside" "i sure hope not" "now im getting worried" Everyone said.

"He's probably lost in the woodsea knowing that Flame-For-Brains" Grey assured.

"Hey Natsu" "Natsu where are you" everyone shouted in an attempt to find the mage.

A little bit of earth started to move under happys feet. "Where are you buddy WOAH" happy yelled as he was pushed from the ground as natus body emerged from the rubble.

But it wasn't just natsu but one of the Oración Seis, and jellal.