Guild Coalitions

^^This is skyes everyday outfit^^

Skye Pov*

"Skye will you and Wendy come here please" the guild master asked. Me and Wendy walked over to see what he wanted.

My name is Skye Marvell. I'm a sky Dragon Slayer with a rare dragon slayer power. I can use other magics too like celestial magic. I can summon an elemental wolf pack and I have one special key where I can summon the yin and yang dragons. And I also use requip magic to change my clothes. Me and my sister Wendy are part of the cait shelter guild.

"What is it master" Wendy asked "you Skye and Wendy will be joining a few other guilds in fighting the orasion seis (I have no idea how to spell it I may or may not fix it ater).

"What, we can't fight the orasion seis" I said "well you need to try because I already joined the ranks"he said making it known he would speak no more of this.

"Ugh, whatever old man" I said walking to me and Wendy's house. "Skye are you ok, you seemed mad" Wendy asked.

"Of course I'm mad, I don't care if he sends me but why a little girl" I said packing my bags "come on Wendy we need to pack" Carla said. When did she show up?

"So are we going along too" asked my exeed rya " I guess why not" I said throwing rya her minni pack sack.

"Skye" Wendy called "what"I said continuing to pack. "You think I'm weak don't you" she whispers "no" I said walking out of the house.

It was true I didn't think she was weak but I don't think Wendy thought I was telling the truth. She doesn't understand I'm just mad because I'm an older sister and I have a duty to protect her. I promised my human and Dragon mothers I would.

I don't have time to worry about that I need to finish packing.

2 days later*
"Where did that little girl go" Carla said "I don't know my guess is she ran ahead to the meeting place" rya told her "Skye you have been uncharactaristically(Damn that's a long word)quiet" Carla said.

"Shut up, I'm thinking" I said as we arrived at the meeting place. Carla opens the door and glad to Wendy who fell over. I walked in after her hearing whispers from the other people "wow they sent a little girl all by herself, just imagine how powerful she is" said a pink haired girl.

"She isn't alone God you musnt jump to conclusions you goddey" carla said as we walked in.

I look to see 3 boys surrounding wendy and I get really mad and grab her.

"Dont touch her" I growled. They left her alone but to my dimise they came and started bothering me "what beautiful eyes you have" the tall blonde said "stay by my side and don't leave" a tall brown haired one said "do you want a little brother" the short blonde one said.

What the hell is going on? I thought with a tick Mark appearing. "Here come sit over here" said the tall blonde one said leading me and Wendy to a couch.

"U-um excuse me " I stutter, I'm not used to being around people this much. "Please call me Hibiki" he said

What is going on. I thought blushing

 I thought blushing