Nirvana pt.2

Skye:

Brain put his hand to the circle and raised it. Slowly the magic circle began to dissolve into thin air. "No" me and Ezra cry in unison. Jellal looks at the fading magic and groans feeling the magic circle he put to himself fade.

"Woah" cobra laughs

"Skye is it, while I do agree we might have need your assistance earlier your little sister did a great job at reviving jellal earlier, although I had to kick her around a bit to persuade her to do so" brain said.

I stand up from my crouching position and growl " look here pal I don't know who you think you are but" I was cut off by laughing.

"You don't remember I know it was long ago but your smart I thought you would have figured it out by now" brain laughed.

" oh I remember you just fine your the ones who attacked and destroyed my village all those years ago" I said.

"So you don't remember do you" cobra said sadly.

"What are you talking about" I asked.

"The tower of heaven" cobra replied.

Ezra gasps at his words, what does she know about that. "You remember right, because you should"

"Stop" i said not wanting to remember. "Skye what are they talking about" erza asks.

"your friend Skye here has a long history with us, when we were younger Skye ,Wendy and the rest of the oracion seis were trapped together in the tower of heaven, forced together as slaves. Wendy may have just been a toddler but Skye was old enough to work and bare the scars of all the workers." brain said.

"We were close, one might even say we were family. remember that skye" Cobra Said.

Flashback*

"Stop please" I scream as they shock me with their magic. But they didn't stop they never stop unless they want to. After a few more minutes of being shocked they unhook me and drag me back to my cell.

They throw my small beaten body back into the cell and my friends gasp. I attempt to get up but a foot stomps on my back and I cry out in pain.

"Look at this you little brats, this is what happens to you if you disobey orders, look at her and remember".

The gaurd removes his foot from my back and kicks me into the wall. I grunt once more in pain and the guard leaves the cell.

I sit up with the help of one of my friends, I look up at him. "Are you okay skye" he asks.

"I'm fine thanks erik" I said looking down.

I look at all the people in the cell. Sometimes they divide the prisoners up from oldest, or youngest and usually pair the youngest together and add a what they call parental figure.

I got divided with a group of 7 kids including me, Wendy, Sorano, Macbeth, Sawyer, Richard and erik and one adult a nice lady named Yulia.

She takes care of Wendy who Is only 4and not ready to do any labor yet. Me I'm 8, and so is Angel. The boys are all 10 now. I don't know how old ms Yulia is because she never said but she looks fairly young. Maybe 16 or 17.

"Skye are you ok, do you need medical attention" ms yulia asks.

"No I'm fine, I'm just hungry" I said rubbing my tummy.

"Yeah I would get that too after being tortured for hours at a time, when they didn't bring you back last night we were all beginning to worry" Erik said grumbling.