Wendy?

Skye pov*
Wendy was all I could think of was Wendy. Where is she. What's happening to her. And more importantly why couldn't I save her.

"S___e sna___ o__t o_f _t" said a voice then I started shaking and slowly regained my vision and hearing. Reality.

"Skye snap out of it, are you ok" Lucy said. Reality. I was back in reality and it hit me like a bitch. A big hard slap to the face of reality was all i needed to come back and see what was going on.

It was also what made all of those pent up tears come out.

I cried. I cried so hard it hurt to breath. 7 years I have not cried. But I had plenty of reasons to cry but I didn't. I didn't have a choice I had to stay strong for Wendy. But now.
"Shes gone" I whisper. "Huh who's gone" Lucy asked confused "she's gone, she's gone and it's all my fault" I growl. " I could have saved her if I wasn't so weak" I said standing up.

"What, your plenty strong" Lucy said grabbing my hand "we will get your friend back, she will be fine" hibiki "don't patronize me, she's not fine until I save her" I said "and being her sister I have to find her myself" I said running away to the woods. Where are you Wendy.

Wendy pov*
"Uaagh" I gasp as me and happy get thrown on the ground "hahaha"brain laughs "hey don't be so rough she's just a little girl ya know" happy yells "happy" I say but brain grabs his face and squeezes it picking him up "Let him go" I yell and he throws happy back on the ground "your not hurt to bad are you" I asked "nah don't worry about me lil lady, I'm gonna do my best to find us a way out of here promise" happy promised "thank you" I hugged him "what's the deal I don't get why this girl is so important" racer asked "does she have something to do with nirvana" cobra wonders "she doesn't seem all that special to me" angle said "is she worth money your gonna sell her to the highest bidder right oh yeah" hot eye preached "you realize that cash isn't the answer to everything right " cobra asked "well I think it is because money can buy everything even love" he said "oh give me a break"

"She uses what's called sky magic it gives her the power to heal others" brain said

"Hows that even possible isn't it lost magic one of many practices lost long ago oh yeah I could practically smell the money" they all said " heh what good is a healer to us, wait you don't mean to use her for that do you" cobra asked "she is the key with her power we shall revive him" brain said "who are you talking about" happy yelled.

"Look if your asking me to help you FORGET IT ID NEVER DO ANY THING FOR JERKS LIKE YOU" I yelled "yes you will there's no doubt, once you learn who it is you'll be more than happy to help" brain said to me and I growled at him I refuse to help.

"Racer bring him to me at once" brain orders and racer left. "Look I don't know what you people are trying to do but if you need to revive someone I'm not the right person" I said.

"Oh then who is"he asked 'I'm sorry for selling you put Skye' "my big sister she is much better and more advanced at healing spells. I have never resurrected something but she has plenty of times" I said "oh well Then in that case cobra go fetch the one they call Skye" brain told cobra "no problem I and hear her anger, dangerous" he said running out the door.

'Anger, she is mad, oh no I did something wrong' I thought getting scared because when Skye is mad she is scary.

She has never been mad at me but when someone attacks me on missions she gets really angry and almost kills them. If I didn't make her mad I feel bad for whoever did.

Skye pov*

These stupid people are in my way and if they don't leave it will end badly.

Here's how I got in this situation.

(Que the flashback)
Where did they take Wendy. When I find them they will fall by my hand. They will wish they never had been born. If you take my Wendy I will end you.

I was snapped out of my thoughts from hearing a noise. To a normal human of even dragonslayer that sound would have gone unnoticed but not to my all hearing ears.

I turn just in time to see a man jumping down at me just barely missing as I step aside. Next thing I know there is an entire guild around me.
(End)