Midnight!

Recap:
Cobra and Skye duked it out and fought a good battle, Skye won but cobra cheap shot her and kidnapped her. Eventually Skye wakes up in a cave with cobra who is spying on Jellal, at first Skye believed it to be her childhood "friend" but soon realizes it isn't. Jellal tries to destroy nirvana but fails when brain takes down his magic circle awakening nirvana. Now skye, Jellal ,Rya ,and Erza are stuck in a battle with one of the oraciòn seis.

"This is boring, your the fearsome Jellal I keep hearing about, talk about a waste of time" midnight says.

Me , Rya, and Erza gasp and stare is shock. How was he blocking Jellals attacks without even moving. "Rya, fly away and hide it's not safe for you here" I tell her quickly, she doesn't question it and flys a safe distance away but close enough to see the battle.

"Did you lose your memory and forget how to use magic too, how pathetic" he jeers. Way to rub it in asshole, how would you like it if you lost your magic and memory. He'd probably be a little worm squirming under my boot.

I quietly giggle at the thought, but I quickly cover it up like nothing happened. No time for jokes now though I can make plenty later.

"He shouldn't have gone down so quickly" Erza said quietly to me or herself I don't know. "That magic circle he used on himself must have taken a pretty big toll on his magic power " I said back to her.

"What a nice surprise, I'm looking forward to see how much pain you can endure" midnight says.

"Your one sick bastard" I say as Erza jumps at midnight ready to attack. She swings her sword at midnight but it doesn't hit him. Now I know he's deflecting it, he has some kind of magic shield on him.

"If Erza scarlet is that eager to have her turn, who am I to keep her waiting" he says. Now that he is distracted I run up behind him and attempt to kick him with my foot.

"Sky dragon, claw" I say as I swing my foot down on him using a good amount to air force in my kick. Midnight looks at me and grabs my foot, almost throwing me away, but luckily I catch myself and roll to my feet taking my place next to Erza.

"Girls you mustn't take your chances against him, it's too dangerous" Jellal warns.

"We'll see about that" I say as I requip a new weapon and Erza requips another sword.

I requip my twin blades I call Shirubāraito blades.

Me and Erza jump at midnight at the same time and attempting over and over again to strike him but no luck, he just keeps deflecting our attacks

Me and Erza jump at midnight at the same time and attempting over and over again to strike him but no luck, he just keeps deflecting our attacks. To be honest I'm kinda getting annoyed.

Midnight waves his hand and Erza slides back ,then she is wrapped up in this weird bandage looking rope stuff that tightens around her, causing her to cry out in pain.

In an attempt to help her I go for another attack on midnight but he sends me flying with another wave of his hand.
This time I'm not so lucky and fail to catch myself and make a painful landing. I slide a few more feet before coming to a stop close to Jellal.