The start.

((This is just after day of the departed.))

Nya's pov.

I got up to sensei's gong. I immediately wanted to go back to sleep. I still hear the voices echo trough my mind...

~flashback~

It was just a normal day for us. Get up, eat and go to train. I was just punching one of the robots when the alarm went of. When I wanted to go Kai stopped me. "Hey? I'm coming too!" Kai glared at me. "No, you're not. You're too weak to fight." That kinda pissed me off. "What do you mean? I know how to fight!" Another glare. "But still, you're just a weak little girl who doesn't know how to control her powers. You're going to stay here, got it!?" I stepped back, my eyes wide. "Y-yes..."

He didn't seem to feel guilty. He turned around and ran to the others. I tried to stop the urge to cry. I locked myself in my room for the rest of the day. Nobody came to help or say anything to reassure me. I felt... alone...

~end of flashback~

I sighed and got up. I walked to the training grounds. I didn't even bother to go for breakfast. I think this got the attention of sensei. He walked to me and laced a hand on my shoulder. "Nya, is something bothering you?" I tried to cover it up. "No, of course not. What could be bothering me?"

He sighed. "Nya, you can't lie to me. Please, follow me." He walked back to the temple of sensei Yang. Well, I always call it the monastery. I just sighed and followed him to his room. He sat down on one of his mats and crossed his legs. "Please Nya, sit down."

I sat down in front of him as he made us a cup of tea. He handed me mine and took a sip of his own. I sighed again and drank some of mine. "Now Nya, please tell me what's bothering you."

I looked down. "The others... think I'm weak... I try my best, but it doesn't seem enough..." Sensei hummed in thought. "I think I know someone who can help you with that. What did you want to become when you were a child?" I chuckled. "When I was a toddler, I wanted to become a princess. When I got older I noticed how crazy that dream was."

Sensei smiled. "Actually, it isn't. I know a way to furfill that dream." My eyes widened. "Eh, I think I'm starting to hear things, could you repeat that?" He chuckled. "You can become a princess. I have a friend who can help you with that." 

I thought about it for a minute. It's always said that princesses have the perfect life, but they have to follow many rules, have many responsibilities, and I don't think I'll be able to fight anymore. "I'm... not sure. I mean, I would love to be a princess, but I'm a ninja. I don't really think princesses are allowed to fight."

Sensei chuckled again. "Not every princess likes a luxe life. Her name's Melody. She's the princess of Zenda, together with 2 other girls you'll recognize without a problem. They fight together, protect each other and care for each other like sisters. You'll be able to train and be cared for." 

That sounds... actually pretty nice. The others don't seem to care anymore, and I want to get better at fighting. I made a decision that will probably change my life.

"Count me in."