To tell Misako.

((Sorry for the wait!))

Nya's pov.

I ran out of my room and to Misako's. I nodded and waited for her to open, jumping up and down a little. When she opened and saw how excited I was, a smile formed on her lips. "Well, you're excited. Come in."

She let me in and sat on the bed. I quickly sat beside her, bouncing a bit. Misako chuckled. "Okay, okay, calm down." I stopped bouncing, but still kicked my legs a little. "Better. Now what got you so excited?" My smile got even wider. "I get to meet Melody!" Her eyes widened, just like her smile. "You mean this?" I started bouncing again. "Yes!!! Sensei got me a kimono and this'll be totally awesome!"

Misako smiled and hugged me. "That's amazing! When will you leave?" "She'll pick me up tomorrow. I don't know where I'll have to go or what to do though." Misako smiled again. "I'm sure Wu will tell you all of that tomorrow." 

"Thanks Misako. I just don't know what I have to do, will I fit in, or will I be a failure again?" I looked down, suddenly feeling pretty nervous. Misako gently lifted my chin. "You'll fit in fine. You're never a failure, whatever the others might say." I smiled and hugged her again. 

With all of that, we chatted and laughed until it was dark. I smiled when I got to bed. 

Tomorrow will change my life, and I think I'll love it.