What happened...

((A/N. this'll be the past of the girls and how they got on Zenda.))

((Still)) Nya's pov with a timeskip until next morning.

I woke up and looked at the clock. 7 am. Wow, I slept in. At least, compared to there...

Yesterday I found out a view nice, and a view... not so nice things.

Apparently, Kai broke up with Skylor. For a really stupid reason. One of her employees got sick, so she had to cancel one of their dates. Kai got mad because 'he was always there for her'. 

He canceled at least 5 times in a month.

He just dumped her over the phone, Skylor apped him. Believe me, if I knew I would've kicked his sorry butt to Mars and back.

Skylor closed the restaurant and left to train with Melody, here at Zenda. Cole was devastated for 3 days because of that...

Then came the shocking news of Zane breaking up with Pixal. Believe me, I'd never expect that. Zane wanted to know more about Pixal's past and wanted to look trough her memory files... wich contained the secrets of Melody and Zenda.

We all swore to never tell anyone else about the crystal powers or the kingdoms existence.

Zane thought she didn't trust him enough to let him know, so they got in a fight. Eventually, when Zane had enough, he took the chip with Pixal out of his head and brought her to Cyrus Borg. There she got rebuild with help of Melody and Skylor. They gave her more emotions and made her more human like. When that was done, she was sent to Zenda to train with the others.

Then there was Melody... Pixal and Skylor told me about her when she left for the restroom. She doesn't want to talk about it, and believe me, I fully understand.

About two years ago, she had a normal life. Playing with her friends, even tho she didn't have many. Getting bullied at school, she learned to deal with that, apparently. Her parents and little brother being there for her, but still being annoying, you know, a pretty normal life. That changed in one day.

Her birthday... her family, her friends, everyone she knew and cared about her was there. She walked out to get some fresh air after a couple hours. That's when... the temple got bombarded. With everyone else in it.

Some sharp metal pieces hit Melody's back, in a X form. It's still there...

She passed out thanks to the pain and blood loss. Whoever attacked her family thought she dies with them and left. When she woke back up and saw everything... she just snapped.

All her power in her heart, her pain, happiness, everything, it unlocked her power. That's how she found out she has magic. The remains of the temple got cursed by her, no one except for her can get in now.

Mel didn't have any control over her powers or herself. Somehow she opened up a portal and fell trough it. When she landed her powers started to create buildings, a castle and gave plants life.

She created Zenda.

I sighed. 'Why did they have to go trough that...' I thought. I looked over at my clothes for today. I would start training with them, yay! I grabbed the suit, walked behind the changing screen and put it on.

Let's see what today will bring.

((A/N. this is a bit of a filler chapter as explanation of the story so everyone knows what's going on. Okay? Okay.))