Hope

Nya's pov.

"Take care of her, I'll deal with the police," Sky said to me. 

I looked down at the small girl in my arms. She hasn't calmed down much, but what reason did she have to calm down?

I shifted so I sat down properly and she could sit in my lap better. I softly rubbed her back. "Do you have a name, little one?" She shook her head. No. I sighed and continued to soothe her. Why would anyone do this?!

"How old are you?" "Six years, miss," she answered. I giggled. Miss? "You don't have to call me miss, Nya is just fine." She nodded in understanding.

The police forced the man their car and drove away without another word. I looked up at Skylor, silently asking what's next. "She lives in the orphanage, we're requested to bring her back. She ran away," Sky informed me. I looked down when the small girl started to tremble. "She obviously didn't run away for no reason," I stated. Skylor spoke up again after a minute of silence. "How would you feel about bringing her back to Zenda?" I smiled and nodded. "How would you like that? Want to come to my home? You won't have to go back to the orphanage." Her eyes lit up like she just saw Christmas presents as she nodded.

I picked her up and nodded to Skylor. She opened a portal and walked in first. The girl yawed and rubbed her eyes once we came back at Zenda. "Go to sleep, we'll take care of you, I promise," I said. She gave a small nod before closing her eyes. I giggled. "She's adorable," I whispered to Sky. She giggled as well. "Let's tell Pix and Mel about this, shall we?"

~small time skip because I'm too lazy to write about the girls looking for them~

I sighed, getting tired. Skylor walked to the training room, the only room we haven't checked. And in this giant palace, that says something!

"Mel? Pix? You in here?", Sky asked, knocking. "We're here!", Pixal's voice came. Skylor opened the door and let me walk in first. "Eh, Nya? Who's that?" Pixal asked. "We found her when we went shopping, a man was about to...rape her," was the answer I gave. Two soft gasps could be heard. "Why would he do that!?" "I don't know Mel, but it happened," Sky said sadly, "so we brought her here. She needs someone to take care of her. We wouldn't let her go back to the orphanage." 

"That sounds like you girls. The room beside you is still free Nya, is it okay if we let her sleep there?" I nodded. "Of course." I walked to the room beside mine and opened the door. I smiled at the room, she'll love it here. Or at least, I hope so.

I placed her on her bed and tucked her in

I placed her on her bed and tucked her in. Melody walked in and gave me a soft smile. "Do you know a name for her?", she asked. I looked at Melody, at the girl and back at Mel. "Yes, I do," I whispered. I gave her a light nudge to walk outside. When she did I followed. "Sorry, didn't want to wake her up," I said, closing the door. "It's alright. Now, what did you want to name her?"

"I think, just by looking at her, she gives me something I wanted back with the ninja."

"I'll call her Hope."

A/N. Late, I know. But it's slowly getting harder to choose which ideas I should do, which one I shouldn't and in which order. If any if you have suggestions, they're welcome, needed even! Thanks for still reading this!