Auntie Melody

Hope's pov.

Mommy carried me to a big room, mats on the ground and weapon racks on two sides of the room. There were targets at one of them, and the door was at the other side. There was a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, training with a pink sword.

 There was a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, training with a pink sword

"Melody? Do you have a second?" Auntie Pixal asked the girl, Melody

"Melody? Do you have a second?" Auntie Pixal asked the girl, Melody. Melody nodded and stopped hitting the poor dummy. "What can I do?" Skylor moved to the side, revealing me and mommy to her.

Melody walked up to us after putting the sword back in its rack. "Hello Hope."

"Hello miss Melody!" I said happily. Melody immediately shook her head with a soft giggle. "Please, don't call me miss, Hope."

"Can I call you auntie then?"

"Well... of course."

I cheered, which caused the others to smile. I wiggled out of my mommy's grasp and ran over to auntie Melody, hugging her legs.

The four older girls giggled softly at the sight. Melody got on her knees and hugged me back.

"What would you want to do today, Hope?" Mommy asked. "Can we go back to the city? I know a shop that sells the best icecream!" Mommy nodded at me. "Sure. Can your aunties come with?" I quickly nodded. "Yes, of course! Let's go let's go let's go!" I got out of auntie Melody's hug and took mommy's hand, dragging her out of the room. In the hallway I stopped. "Em... where's the exit?" I asked sheepishly.

My aunties walked after us and giggled softly. "Hope, do you know what teleportation is?" Auntie Pixal asked.

"Well, I'm six, am I supposed to?"

"Sorry. Teleportation means using magic to travel from one place to another within seconds. Me and Skylor have keys for that, but Melody can teleport without them."

"So... we don't have to look for a exit?"

Pixal shook her head and turned to auntie Melody. "Mel, work your magic." Melody closed her eyes. When I blinked, we were in front of Borgs tower. I awed at my auntie. "That was awesome!" I squealed. Auntie Melody gave a small bow. "Thank you, Hope."

I looked at my mommy and my aunties with a big grin. "Let's go!"

"Lead the way, Hope." Mommy took my hand and let me ran off, dragging her with me. I ran to the shop, only to see a group of people standing there with a crowd around them. Mommy tightened her grip on my hand. I looked up at her, a bit confused. "Mommy?" I asked softly. She looked down at me and knelt down. "Hope, I'm sorry, but we have to go back."

"What? Why?" "Those people aren't nice. They hurt me before. I do t want that to happen to you." I nodded in understanding. "Let's go ba-"

"Hey! Nya!?" The red clothed ninja yelled before I could finish. Mommy sighed softly.

"Well, no getting away now." Mommy muttered.