Hanging out with Pixal

((All of the girls will get a chapter like this, so hang on tight!))

Pixal's pov. ((Yay, someone else!))

I leaned against the wall, watching Nya train. She's good, but not as good as we are. But we all took a different training here then anything else, so that's logical.

Skylor nudged me gently. "What do you think?" She asked me. I thought about it for a second. "She's good. She obviously hasn't had that same amount of training as the other ninja, but judging by her story, she probably wouldn't get that anytime soon. I'm glad she's here." I said with a smile.

Alexander walked in and bowed to us. "Princess Melody, princess Skylor, we need you." Mel and Sky are the most experienced of us, so they get called more often when something is wrong. Melody placed the knife she was raining with back in its place. "Of course."

Sky and Melody followed Alex. Nya placed the sword back when I walked to her. "Any plans for today?" I asked. She turned to me with a small smile. "I didn't know I'd have any spare time, so no. You?"

I smiled at the plan in my head. "There's a event in Ninjago city. It's common to wear mask, so no one will recognize you." I suggested. She grinned, clearly excited. "Yes!" I led her to the royal closet. The princesses, me, Skylor, Melody and soon officially Nya are the only one allowed in.

We picked our outfits and put them on. I say, it's pretty awesome.

I wore the pink dress, Nya was in blue

I wore the pink dress, Nya was in blue. I giggled when she twirled around. "This is awesome!" She squealed. I smiled and put my mask on. "You ready to go?" She nodded and put her mask on as well. "You bet!"

I started to walk through the maze of hallways, Nya beside me. "How are we going to get back to Ninjago?" She asked me. I smiled. "Easy. We're walking to a room we call the crystal room. There are crystals with different powers, including opening up portals." Her eyes widened. "That's awesome!" I laughed and continued walking.

I opened up a heavy door and walked in the room, Nya still behind me. She awed at the room and the many crystals. Hey, I don't blame her, it's pretty goddamn awesome here. And yes, I just cursed.

I walked over to the keys section. "The keys are the most powerful and useful way of teleportation." I explained to Nya. She nodded when I grabbed the one I was looking for.

 She nodded when I grabbed the one I was looking for

It's pretty simple, but it's also powerful. I walked to the only blank wall in the room and turned back to Nya, who was still looking around awestruck. "You ready to go or do you want to finish checking out the room first?" She turned to me and laughed, embarrassed. "Sorry." I smiled a two her again. "Hey, I wasn't much better. You ready?" When she nodded I turned back to the wall. I placed the key at the level where a keyhole from a normal door would be. I pressed the key further into the wall. When I did, the outline of a door appeared.

Let's just say Nya was pretty shocked.

I turned the key, making the door unlock. I opened it and looked into the bright light of the portal. I turned to Nya again. "Ready to go?" I lifted my hand for her to take, as reassurance. She nodded and took my hand. With that, I led her trough the portal.

Ninjago, here we come.